Fame Staff Disrespect

Max Thomas

-support  not really disrespect in any way  i would rather some one tell me the truth than lie

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support  not really disrespect in any way  i would rather some one tell me the truth than lie

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

Max Thomas and I used to be friends back in the day. Pretty good friends. One day he came up to me and asked me about his application for staff. He sent me his application and told me to read it before he subbmitted it. I told him this,” it’s way to short and needs some work. It needs to be really long, like 300 words.” Max then said, “ I’m not typing 300 words.” And hung up on me in fustration. Max submitted it later. he begged me to comment on it. I said I would repeadly but I was busy at the time. I commented on it finally after a few days. His application got denied and he has had a grudge on me ever since. To hovering over me roleplaying, to talking back, to dissrespecting me, to trying to get me demoted twice, he has done it all.   @th3watchful

Pertaining to this situation, I was on the fourms when I saw he was -repping people for no reason. I decided to message him on the fourms and give him some advice. 

The honest truth is Max Thomas doesn’t like me anymore, and wants me demoted off staff. 

Sorry but staff can have opinions. However I wonder why he felt the need to say that. 

Edited by Fame

-Support

Not disrespect its a truth

-support

Listen my dude, we are people. We are entitled to our own opinion. We aren't emotionless robots. It's not disrespect at all. It's more of advice.

If you're doing something wrong you kinda need to be told that you're doing something wrong so you can fix it. 

You might not like it, but its a lot better to admit your faults than to make a staff report.