1. 1. Is burger a sandwich

• Yes
    • No

Name: Injoker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96070938

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Eight days

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!)

Unless doing FBI undercover operations, I do not have a family.

How many warns do you have? 3 (2 more show up in !warn that were appealed)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes but prefer not to use

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted?

*To start off the only reason I am applying so early is that I have had 2 members of PD Command tell me to apply for Lieutenant, and 1 tell me they want to see me get Lieutenant. I 100% understand if this gets rejected because of my lack of time being a SM.*

I believe that I should be a lieutenant because of three reasons. My first reason is that I am active almost daily on policerp, so I can constantly be on when there is no command on to fill that supervisor gap. My second reason is I have spent a good portion of my time as a MSGT and SM trying to improve the department as a whole. For example, voxx and I have been trying a new thing where any willing MSGTs+ can ride along with an SNR and help train them on responding, map layout, how to conduct traffic stops etcetera. I believe have shown I am more than willing to help out any PD struggling with anything, and I am more than willing to help PD members out even if they do not ask. Sometimes it’s as simple as telling them how to modify their car settings, or as hard as showing them the whole map and what we call certain sections/buildings. My third reason is that I would like to help give some officers the recognition they deserve. There are several PD who are very good at their jobs and deserve some praise and/or a promotion for what they are doing. As a MSGT and SM I have tried to make PD command aware of these people, but as a Lieutenant, I could actually do something about it.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+/- support

Seen around 

Seems good at his job

Needs more time as sm and a bit more activity on pd

yeah 8 days is not enough.

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

you need at least 30 days on a rank to apply for the next   sorry

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

you need at least 30 days on a rank to apply for the next   sorry

What?

You must have at least 1-week Playtime and be active throughout the community as SM Before applying for Lt and have to be active in the Police Department and on

What?

welp.  I’m wrong then. Sorry about the miss information 

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
My other post was from what I was told by valk

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

In order to demonstrate leadership you should really be sm for about 30 days ( a month) to prove yourself. It just seems a bit power hungry to apply when almost every other person waits a month to apply and you wait 8 days.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator