yuki meeting

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

sunday after 8 cst i want all yukis to have a meetting with me or touch base with me aapparently there was a pd meeting today and other things going on that we need to discuss how managgement choice have been made and we need to rethink our operational plans even the owner him self is gettingg involved i love you guys to death but we seriously need to come to terms the criminals will never have a fighting chance so lets us discuss this further as i have no faith in upper management anymore after what i have heard today its heart breaking 

This will be between us and us yukis only noone else is allowed

@Jonny Yuki      @Hannah Yuki @Fame   @NBA ganggang 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

i will be able too make it..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

@Steven King / Asuna Yuki

If you want I can attend on behalf of swat

its for 

Like why does the PD need to feel involved in this the only person who will speak on behalf of swat that i will reconigze is myandabeast and thats it.

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

No, all people did was make suggestions to help the PD grow  the Yuki's were in talk but the only thing that was said was making the PM smaller and I said no

All Yuki's need to understand that I have changed so many rules to help you guys be able to fight but you guys are complaining about a CERT update that is coming to the server. We can go back to the way Valk had it if needed 

was there a Pd meeting yesterday regarding the Yukis?

Edited by Nolan Taylor

No, all people did was make suggestions to help the PD grow  the Yuki's were in talk but the only thing that was said was making the PM smaller and I said no

All Yuki's need to understand that I have changed so many rules to help you guys be able to fight but you guys are complaining about a CERT update that is coming to the server. We can go back to the way Valk had it if needed 

I’m not upset about the rules at all. I’m upset with the blatant dissrespect im receiving on a daily basis. THAT is what we’re most upset about. That was what our meeting was going to be about. 

Edited by Fame

This will be my last post on this topic, but the Yuki's have given us disrespect I try to talk to you but you leave the server and TS. 

When you say “you” are you referring to Asuna? I wasn’t  on past 8:30 CST last night? I had to go. I’m sure he didn’t mean it he was probably just pissed. So I’ll apologize on his behalf

Edited by Fame

tbh guys i like what the rules are now and i do think cert does need a upgrade one we are good shots 2 cert and other pd need an fighting chance as well we can't just always win i  hate him throwing 6 mustard gas too but end of the day we are a community when i was on pd was nothing but nice too me swat came over too me and asked how my day was and i said good how about yours this fighting with pd really needs too stop we have enough fire power the rules now are way better than the rules valk had... 

thank you @Nolan  @Snarlax and every SMT for changeling the family members and rules  i am thankful you did so

@Fame  

sunday after 8 cst i want all yukis to have a meetting with me or touch base with me aapparently there was a pd meeting today and other things going on that we need to discuss how managgement choice have been made and we need to rethink our operational plans even the owner him self is gettingg involved i love you guys to death but we seriously need to come to terms the criminals will never have a fighting chance so lets us discuss this further as i have no faith in upper management anymore after what i have heard today its heart breaking 

I would also like to remind you guys that if you have complaints you don't want posted on the forums, you can always follow chain of command and send me a message on it and I can talk to you in my office.

Thank you toxic i will be sure i remember that as posting reports on fourms does look like it leads into trouble  with other people,

Of course. I’m really thankful too.

tbh guys i like what the rules are now and i do think cert does need a upgrade one we are good shots 2 cert and other pd need an fighting chance as well we can't just always win i  hate him throwing 6 mustard gas too but end of the day we are a community when i was on pd was nothing but nice too me swat came over too me and asked how my day was and i said good how about yours this fighting with pd really needs too stop we have enough fire power the rules now are way better than the rules valk had... 

thank you @Nolan  @Snarlax and every SMT for changeling the family members and rules  i am thankful you did so

@Fame  

PREECH HANNAH PREECH

I would also like to remind you guys that if you have complaints you don't want posted on the forums, you can always follow chain of command and send me a message on it and I can talk to you in my office.

Thanks Toxic. Can’t wait for you to get HOS!!

When you say “you” are you referring to Asuna? I wasn’t  on past 8:30 CST last night? I had to go. I’m sure he didn’t mean it he was probably just pissed. So I’ll apologize on his behalf

ya it was not you sorry if I sound mad. This has just been a stress full ride if you know what I mean

That is fine but if @myandabeast can't attend i will attend if able i understand where you are comming from

nABY MATE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ITS FOR THE YUKIS ONLY AND NOONE ELSE. Why does e veryone weant to be onvolved with my stuff?

PQC4yob.jpg

That's because they are nosey

Hotshot as my former general permission to fire back sir?

PQC4yob.jpg

someone say nosey?

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

someone say nosey?

did someone say 1v1 me scrub?

PQC4yob.jpg

ya it was not you sorry if I sound mad. This has just been a stress full ride if you know what I mean

Yeah I agree Lmao

someone say nosey?

Gatta love this community XD

Challenge accepted. But you know I'm gonna be wearing boots to protect my toes.

Shock Commander Perry

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

Challenge accepted. But you know I'm gonna be wearing boots to protect my toes.

Lmfao

btw I’ve always wanted to ask you this Perry: Why is your profile picture a sock? 

Edited by Fame

Lmfao

btw I’ve always wanted to ask you this Perry: Why is your profile picture a sock? 

old PS4 name was Dobbys_Sock when I switched to PC I just kept the Sock part.

Shock Commander Perry