Rhenic Staff Report

Lut

Your In-Game Name: Lut (SNR Lut 1D31, FBI PA Lut)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:65285859

Staff member's In-Game Name: Rhenic

What did they do? I was Undercover FBI and the person I was staking out was being killed and I needed him alive so I can arrest him for all the things I had on him like Murder, Drug Possession, etc. so I hopped in the closest available police car so I can rescue him and Rhenic flings me in the air and kills me because I hit the ground so hard, then warns me for FailRP (Stealing Cop Car), I tried explaining to him what I was trying to do and he wouldn't listen, not to mention he uses talks improper for staff for example when I was explaing to him he used words like lmao and lol during the staff sit which I would consider improper for a staff sit. I just don't think I should have a warning and simply removing the warning is all I'm asking.

Evidence (REQUIRED): HERE IS MY WARNS: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314012197

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Since he is only a Trial Moderator, Id say just make him Member again or VIP+ because even as a Tmod he is not using proper methods of dealing with sits and seems like he's gotten too comfortable with his job, If removing him is too much id say just a 3 days suspension.

!ALSO! Talked to the guy afterward the one I used his police car and he was completely fine with it and even apologized to me that he got me a warning.

Adding on now I don’t want him to get demoted or need him to I just wish I wasent warned I’d say a verbal would’ve been better

r for    0

Edited by GummyMusher
added the !ALSO! added proof

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Your In-Game Name: Lut (SNR Lut 1D31, FBI PA Lut)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:65285859

Staff member's In-Game Name: Rhenic

What did they do? I was Undercover FBI and the person I was staking out was being killed and I needed him alive so I can arrest him for all the things I had on him like Murder, Drug Possession, etc. so I hopped in the closest available police car so I can rescue him and Rhenic flings me in the air and kills me because I hit the ground so hard, then warns me for FailRP (Stealing Cop Car), I tried explaining to him what I was trying to do and he wouldn't listen, not to mention he uses talks improper for staff for example when I was explaing to him he used words like lmao and lol during the staff sit which I would consider improper for a staff sit. I just don't think I should have a warning and simply removing the warning is all I'm asking.

Evidence (REQUIRED): HERE IS MY WARNS: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314012197

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Since he is only a Trial Moderator, Id say just make him Member again or VIP+ because even as a Tmod he is not using proper methods of dealing with sits and seems like he's gotten too comfortable with his job, If removing him is too much id say just a 3 days suspension.

!ALSO! Talked to the guy afterward the one I used his police car and he was completely fine with it and even apologized to me that he got me a warning.

r for    0

-Support

You dying wasn’t an act of administrator abuse, it was simply a glitch. 

You stole a cop car, end of story. 

Even while being undercover you shouldn’t steal police vehicles. Police can’t even take other police vehicles. It’s againts the rules. You must have permission.

Requesting a demotion is far to harsh especially because he IS a trial moderator. He’s still learning. All the sits I’ve watched Rhenic to he did great, so he isn’t a bad staff member. Simple mistake of you getti killed, but you still stole a Goverment Vehicle. A

Edited by Fame

+/- Support

I can see both sides if the story. 

Luts defense. If the officer did say it was fine after it happened then he doesnt deserve the warn. Me as staff i wouldnt have warned,just verbally. If rhenic had talked to the cop and Lut and let lut explain then this staff report could have been avoided.

Now for Rhenics defense

Yes Lut you shoudnt have taken the car without the cop knowing you were undercover and you needed it. I do see why you used it and you used it to stop crime.

+/- Support

I can see both sides if the story. 

Luts defense. If the officer did say it was fine after it happened then he doesnt deserve the warn. Me as staff i wouldnt have warned,just verbally. If rhenic had talked to the cop and Lut and let lut explain then this staff report could have been avoided.

Now for Rhenics defense

Yes Lut you shoudnt have taken the car without the cop knowing you were undercover and you needed it. I do see why you used it and you used it to stop crime.