Staff Report

Max Thomas

Heres my dispute,

I was bringing the guy back after i asked him multiple times to stop FailRPing and stop running away while i was in an admin sit. He refused so i brought him back with my PhysGun. Max thomas then said he was going to report me. I don't think its PhysGun abuse, i was simply bringing him back after he ran down the road while i orderd him to stay put.

Edited by Fame

Heres my dispute,

I was bringing the guy back after i asked him multiple times to stop FailRPing and stop running away while i was in an admin sit. He refused so i brought him back with my PhysGun. Max thomas then said he was going to report me. I don't think its PhysGun abuse, i was simply bringing him back after he ran down the road while i orderd him to stay put.

i don't see an issue but i would ask that nexyime have an appropriate on duty member deal with it rather than dealing with this headache 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I don't see an issue with this. Like I said on another Staff Report. It's not ABUSE if it helps the server. For example, you get 2 people unstuck, they say Thank You. but if you use your powers to get them warned they yell Staff abuse. You see what I'm saying?

I don't see an issue with this. Like I said on another Staff Report. It's not ABUSE if it helps the server. For example, you get 2 people unstuck, they say Thank You. but if you use your powers to get them warned they yell Staff abuse. You see what I'm saying?

-SUPPORT

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

considering what people said on the report of me abusing the physgun to get my car to the general store so a minge wouldnt steal my repair kit +support

What you did wasn't staff abuse

Agreed

Donw this several times in sits to keep people from running because on duty admin was typing the warn.

Major - Support

very true 

+ Support

While you are RPing your just like every other player but maybe just with some more knowledge about the rules. If someone is breaking the rules, you call staff to handle it (looks like you did here). The thing is the staff handbook states. 

Do not use admin powers while roleplaying or when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

• You should never be using your powers when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

I also have no idea why you had to use your physgun when the guy had cuffs on and you can just press E on him and he can't go anywhere. That's just me nothing against you just how I see the situation. 

+ Support

While you are RPing your just like every other player but maybe just with some more knowledge about the rules. If someone is breaking the rules, you call staff to handle it (looks like you did here). The thing is the staff handbook states. 

Do not use admin powers while roleplaying or when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

• You should never be using your powers when not on duty (Unless you are Super Admin+).

I also have no idea why you had to use your physgun when the guy had cuffs on and you can just press E on him and he can't go anywhere. That's just me nothing against you just how I see the situation. 

Needs a demotion or removal as many many staff have been removed for this @Aaron Hotcher

Knows especially 

Yes i know to well what this can lead to... You need to stop this as it has got bad concoquesnces in my case it led to a 6 month staff restriction and it was for doing what you did but the past for me is gone so im not going to brag on 

• Manager

Heres my dispute,

http://prntscr.com/ij2yd4 From the Staff Handbook

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Needs a demotion or removal as many many staff have been removed for this @Aaron Hotcher

Knows especially 

Far too cruel of a punishment. In my eyes what I did wasn’t abuse I was simply bringing a payer back after he was running. Stop trying to get me Staff restricted and removed from staff because I used my phys gun off duty. I wasn’t harming anyone in doing so.  Understandabley it is against the staff handbook, but administrators free there cars when they’re stuck and they also free players when they’re stuck as well. It’s againts the staff handbook but no one complains about it. Why? Because your helping the community. I think as a staff member you’ve earned the right to do these things 

Edited by Fame

Naby your being way too harsh. he was trying to help on-duty staff in the best way he could. He wasn't abusing it, he was stopping someone from fail rping. I don't see an issue with it. If it is something that SMT agrees is not ok I really think a verbal warning would suffice!

the physgun is what i see as the privelage tool of staff. Its the one tool you get off duty and it's the only one usually people don't mind you using to help solve an issue. Such as freeing two stuck players or getting a car that fell off a cliff. This is similar. The person had NITRP and was fail rping so fame did what was neccessary to solve the problem. He wasn't abusing it. He was trying to make the staff's job easier. I do the same when i can. (freeing stuck people, grabbing my car when it's stuck, etc.)

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

I understand what your saying, that’s why the staff handbook says not to use your powers off duty. Because then you can avoid abuse reports by just using @ chat and calling an appropriate on duty staff. In the end he breached the hand book and could have avoided it by calling staff. 

PS Just don’t use it on players at all off duty unless you are of the appropriate rank and it tends to avoid situations like this!

The punishments discussed in this post seem VERY harsh and unnecessary. I think he just needs to be told not to do it again. I see no reason for a staff strike as this is his first report on it. If situations like this arise again then I believe harsher punishment should be taken place.

+Support (Just tell him not to do it again)

Understandabley it is against the staff handbook, but administrators free there cars when they’re stuck and they also free players when they’re stuck as well. It’s againts the staff handbook but no one complains about it. Why? Because your helping the community. I think as a staff member you’ve earned the right to do these things 

Fame what you said about earning that privlages shouldn’t apply, there is a reason your commands are blocked off duty. You earn these privileges when you become a SA+ (with the exception of Admin+ warning off duty) If SMT agrees with you then the Staff Hand book would be changed to say that all ranks can use their physgun on players when they are off duty. (Which I know would cause issues)

I understand what your saying, that’s why the staff handbook says not to use your powers off duty. Because then you can avoid abuse reports by just using @ chat and calling an appropriate on duty staff. In the end he breached the hand book and could have avoided it by calling staff. 

PS Just don’t use it on players at all off duty unless you are of the appropriate rank and it tends to avoid situations like this!

The punishments discussed in this post seem VERY harsh and unnecessary. I think he just needs to be told not to do it again. I see no reason for a staff strike as this is his first report on it. If situations like this arise again then I believe harsher punishment should be taken place.

+Support (Just tell him not to do it again)

Fame what you said about earning that privlages shouldn’t apply, there is a reason your commands are blocked off duty. You earn these privileges when you become a SA+ (with the exception of Admin+ warning off duty) If SMT agrees with you then the Staff Hand book would be changed to say that all ranks can use their physgun on players when they are off duty. (Which I know would cause issues)

I most certainly agree.

Naby your being way too harsh. he was trying to help on-duty staff in the best way he could. He wasn't abusing it, he was stopping someone from fail rping. I don't see an issue with it. If it is something that SMT agrees is not ok I really think a verbal warning would suffice!

Agreed. I dont understand why he is being so harsh. I've never done anything to him, requesting me to be removed from staff or demoted for something like this is unnecessary

Edited by Fame

I believe that aswell. We have minges on the server daily, we can’t just sit there and watch them do it while waiting for staff, we can’t sit there and wait for staff to move them into DOC aswell <<< That would waste so much Staff time.

-Support, don’t like what the staff is doing then don’t give him a reason to do it.

Also staff is meant to be trusted. Most of these physgun abuse reports are because they are doing their job off duty. I believe the rule should be removed as if we can help someone not getting warned and wasting staffs time to move the person back to our car, it would waste staffs time. We get so many minges a day, even with peek periodsit just waste active staff time for a little 5 second job.

I believe that aswell. We have minges on the server daily, we can’t just sit there and watch them do it while waiting for staff, we can’t sit there and wait for staff to move them into DOC aswell <<< That would waste so much Staff time.

-Support, don’t like what the staff is doing then don’t give him a reason to do it.

Also staff is meant to be trusted. Most of these physgun abuse reports are because they are doing their job off duty. I believe the rule should be removed as if we can help someone not getting warned and wasting staffs time to move the person back to our car, it would waste staffs time. We get so many minges a day, even with peek periodsit just waste active staff time for a little 5 second job.

Yes, Johnathen. I also think that staff should be able to use physgun off duty. As long as they don't ABUSE it. It saves staff time honestly. I'm not saying use your physgun because your lazy or just don't want them to walk into DOC now that's abuse.