CRIMINAL CODE

Steven King / Asuna Yuki

I WAS formerly Assistant Chief Justice of Rockford back in the day and I see police putting people in for 600 seconds for everything not only is it minge worth but their limiting rp heres the orginal document check the date :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IX7HujZFCTPmIbOpIP9ynIojqpzzz0zxMzhQsnVeRdM/edit#gid=0

obviously edit time wise but still 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

-Support

So I would have to waste 35-40 mins[including time to be transport to prison] of my life being in jail? I thought this is not SeriousRP.

mate did you not read the times can obviously be edited you are weak in my book back in the day we all followed this and you want to complain hell it made if fun it was more like kill them before they ratted you out. Man this generation 

Wow that may be a little out of date, Idon’t believe we have bonds anymore.

I sqod back in the day which was over a year ago jeez man come on

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

mate did you not read the times can obviously be edited you are weak in my book back in the day we all followed this and you want to complain hell it made if fun it was more like kill them before they ratted you out. Man this generation 

I sqod back in the day which was over a year ago jeez man come on

I love to see you jail 30 mins 100 times a day cuz that what Yuki do all day is murdering people [Yuki have reputation of being minges]. Then come talk to me about your RP experiences being in jail for 30 mins a lot.

And I read that you can "edited" but you suggesting 30 mins for murdering is what you are suggesting since you said "I see police putting people in for 600 seconds for everything not only is it minge worth but their limiting rp". Stop being lazy and edit your "suggested" jail time. Instead of flat out copy and paste.

And again. THIS IS NOT SERIOUSRP stop turning into it ! That what make this server unique. Balance of RP and fun.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

I love to see you jail 30 mins 100 times a day cuz that what Yuki do all day is murdering people [Yuki have reputation of being minges]. Then come talk to me about your RP experiences being in jail for 30 mins a lot.

And I read that you can "edited" but you suggesting 30 mins for murdering is what you are suggesting since you said "I see police putting people in for 600 seconds for everything not only is it minge worth but their limiting rp". Stop being lazy and edit your "suggested" jail time. Instead of flat out copy and paste.

And again. THIS IS NOT SERIOUSRP stop turning into it ! That what make this server unique. Balance of RP and fun.

Its not copy and pasted i created this when there was the DOJ on the server wayyyy before your time and calling Yukis as a whole minge?!?!?!

Just because we murder that makes us minges well might as well call the entire PD minges then @mika yuki didn't we kill this guy?

mate if the police didn't break the rules we wouldn't be as aggressive and most of my yukis have less than 11 warns 

Look at the operations against us every server event we have been apart of the police combat heal but we all have medkits do we use them hell no its ride or die besides walk in my shoes you know what I invite you to come play with the yukis see what were about 

i gave them copy access so a manager can edit it -_- also before responding use critical thinking skills mate <3

Image result for ANIME SNIPER GIF

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki
ADD SPICY GIFS

PQC4yob.jpg

Punishments issued on officers discretion, and 90% the stuff on this is already 10+ years. 

There are 8 out of like 52 things that are under 10 years and half of them are outdated.

You say everyone gets put in for 10 years but that’s good compared to what’s on this document. Be happy you only get 600 sec (10 year)

-Support, not needed and PD wouldn’t follow it even if you tried to enforce them to.

Its not copy and pasted i created this when there was the DOJ on the server wayyyy before your time and calling Yukis as a whole minge?!?!?!

Just because we murder that makes us minges well might as well call the entire PD minges then @mika yuki didn't we kill this guy?

mate if the police didn't break the rules we wouldn't be as aggressive and most of my yukis have less than 11 warns 

Look at the operations against us every server event we have been apart of the police combat heal but we all have medkits do we use them hell no its ride or die besides walk in my shoes you know what I invite you to come play with the yukis see what were about 

i gave them copy access so a manager can edit it -_- also before responding use critical thinking skills mate <3

I believe we did kill him a while ago... and we aren’t minges just because we have enough skill to actually kill people it’s just that you got killed and came to the forums to be salty about it because we killed you. Chill dude.

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

Woah I don't mean disrespect you if you felt insulted but I hate to simply see this server get into seriousRP and I never said you are Minges I said you have the reputation since a lot people are complaining about you guys. And beside I been trying to join you guys with my custom class. Again I hate to see this server turn into seriousRP and giving officers ability to jail us for 30 mins. And also you guys never killed me. We worked together sometimes

Punishments issued on officers discretion, and 90% the stuff on this is already 10+ years. 

There are 8 out of like 52 things that are under 10 years and half of them are outdated.

You say everyone gets put in for 10 years but that’s good compared to what’s on this document. Be happy you only get 600 sec (10 year)

-Support, not needed and PD wouldn’t follow it even if you tried to enforce them to.

officer discression mate thats completely unfair as in im a yuki and all of the cops hate us if you dont beleive me i can get video to prove it and what did you do about that cert harassing me ?

seriously at the time of writing this i get arrested for having a knife out nad just having it out not using it in any way then i get charged with attempted murder like thier out of control the government forces are out of control

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

PQC4yob.jpg

-1 Support

• PD would not follow this let alone even open this
  • PD would not understand half of this unfortunately
  • This is Semi-Serious RP, don't try to turn this into Serious RP
  • Unnecessary headache for little in return

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-1 Support

• PD would not follow this let alone even open this
  • PD would not understand half of this unfortunately
  • This is Semi-Serious RP, don't try to turn this into Serious RP
  • Unnecessary headache for little in return

lets say we co tinue with officers discretion well if the officer hate they guy or has a grudge *yukis* they are screwed no matter what they doitd not like we can keep track of arrests 

PQC4yob.jpg

lets say we co tinue with officers discretion well if the officer hate they guy or has a grudge *yukis* they are screwed no matter what they doitd not like we can keep track of arrests

We have to think of the player base as a whole not just your family.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

We have to think of the player base as a whole not just your family.

but if other family were to come along I'm seeing from this as a fair pperspfamilies

PQC4yob.jpg

You only bring this up because you are just thinking of your family. Everyone who kills about 3+ cops gets put into 8-10 years not just you. So this is not needed and man up if you wanna kill every cop in the server and expect to go to jail for 10 years. You're lucky we cant put in over than 10.

officer discression mate thats completely unfair as in im a yuki and all of the cops hate us if you dont beleive me i can get video to prove it and what did you do about that cert harassing me ?

Send us evidence of cops doing unfair arrests and they can be dealt with accordingly.

That CERT member has been dealt with and that matter has nothing to do with this suggestion. (Yes i have seen the video) If you wish to speak with me about that CERTs punishment you can ask me in Teamspeak instead of bringing it up in a suggestion, your going off topic and that situation has no place in a suggestion post. If there’s any further issues you can bring them up in PMs with me.

Send us evidence of cops doing unfair arrests and they can be dealt with accordingly.

That CERT member has been dealt with and that matter has nothing to do with this suggestion. (Yes i have seen the video) If you wish to speak with me about that CERTs punishment you can ask me in Teamspeak instead of bringing it up in a suggestion, your going off topic and that situation has no place in a suggestion post. If there’s any further issues you can bring them up in PMs with me.

okey dad well see ya later tonight them toes will be mine 

PQC4yob.jpg

You only bring this up because you are just thinking of your family. Everyone who kills about 3+ cops gets put into 8-10 years not just you. So this is not needed and man up if you wanna kill every cop in the server and expect to go to jail for 10 years. You're lucky we cant put in over than 10.

We can out for longer its called a solitary cell and a command called /arrest (name) (time in seconds)

i gave the something ess so a manager can edit it -_- also before responding use critical thinking skills mate <3

Woah you called war on the Yukiterus JUST because our name is too close. Really! The last name doesn't matter its super mingy for calling war for no reason! I have seen and heard of your family doing some pretty mingy stuff to so you might want to clean it up or something.

We can out for longer its called a solitary cell and a command called /arrest (name) (time in seconds)

Woah you called war on the Yukiterus JUST because our name is too close. Really! The last name doesn't matter its super mingy for calling war for no reason! I have seen and heard of your family doing some pretty mingy stuff to so you might want to clean it up or something.

we didn't declare war on you everyone thought we were allies and grouped us with you calling us minges I mean the word is over used and what did my family do huh? because even executive management team loves my yukis and adds rp most of my yukis have less that 11 warns except me mine duped thanks valk

also im not going to have a fight on the forums with someones that isn't the leader of the yukitrus like its pointless 

PQC4yob.jpg

what balance of rp? It can’t be balance of rp when people are getting 10 minutes for evading 

what balance of rp? It can’t be balance of rp when people are getting 10 minutes for evading 

Would you like to send 30 mins in jail? If so you are seriousRP, if not but willing to spend 10 mins it balance. not seriousRP like darkRP would normally get 2-3mins in jail.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

Would you like to send 30 mins in jail? If so you are seriousRP, if not but willing to spend 10 mins it balance. not seriousRP like darkRP would normally get 2-3mins in jail.

I’m saying Pd should start giving the appropriate times for specific crimes