Admin report system

Febreze

What you want to see? - i want to see a report system which makes it easier for players to report and admins to respond and help.

Why should we add it? - i think you should add it as it will one make it easier for players to report other players and it will also make it easier and more effective to deal with sits and you can claim certain sits so not all the admins on duty respond to one guy

What are the advantages of having this? - this will make sits easier and make it more eaiser to deal with rule breakers!

Who is it mainly for? - staff

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/4921/advanced-reporting-system-2

-Febreze-

We have something like that on MilRP and its pretty helpful. I'm not sure about PoliceRP but it solved some problem for Mil like multiple admins coming to one person and it stopped people from spamming admin chat. Also it kind of allows those who put in the work to get noticed. Also its a lot more noticeable than something in chat especially during prime time and everybody talking in chat.

"Proud to be a T-Mod and here to help!"

[MilitaryRP] General of the Army

[PoliceRP] SGT Johns 1D46 & SNR Trooper & [Former] EMS Deputy Chief

Though my previous knowledge of this addon (I have had it myself on other services previously), I believe that it only works when you need it, and it really annoys you when you dont. The best thing we could get is that the tooltip tiles in the bottom right might pop up saying name of complainant and reason and then dissapear after a few seconds  but I dont like the looming box up top. Even if we forget about it, the box goes away if no one responds anyway. Staff off duty will also have visuals impaired by the addon.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Manager

The admin ticket system was removed because it clashed with the current mods we use on PoliceRP - it created script errors. So it was removed to optimise the server. Its been suggested to add it back before but denied for the same reason. 

it’s  not that it’s hard. He just wants a cooler system like on other servers. 

-Support

not needed 

This is better this way one person is not hogging every sit which is what happens now.

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120