15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Assistant Chief.

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Assistant Chief

In-Game Name: Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

Current Rank: State Colonel and PD Colonel

How long have you been in your current rank?: State Colonel 18 weeks. PD Colonel 72 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 10 on PRP 11 Total

Permission: Ducky

Why should you be promoted (251 words Minimum): I believe I am qualified for the position of Assistant Chief for several reasons. Firstly, my extensive command experience includes roles such as State Colonel and State Lieutenant Colonel on two occasions, SRT Major, DF Captain, CERT Co-Commander, and DOC Warden. These positions have afforded me invaluable insights into the responsibilities and conduct expected of high-ranking officers. While I acknowledge instances where I did not meet expectations, these experiences have been instrumental in my growth as a leader. Facing challenges and receiving constructive feedback have taught me empathy and informed my approach to disciplinary actions.

Furthermore, my tenure in these roles has equipped me with the ability to identify and nurture leadership potential in others. Transitioning to my time in PD Command since August 19th, 2022, I have developed crucial skills in report management, promotion assessment, conflict resolution, and fostering a supportive command environment. My leadership roles across various departments have enriched my capacity to mentor and support colleagues across diverse settings.

Moving into my position in staff. I have been staff since September 3, 2022 and I am currently a Senior Admin and the Event Team Leader. These positions have taught me a number of things including better ways to serve punishments in my command positions as well as taught me how to better handle troublesome people in any situation. Both of these positions have taught me how to better choose people for positions as being Senior Admin I have assisted with staff interviews and being Event Team Leader I have hosted and ran Event Team interviews. Both positions have taught me how to handle people abusing powers or permissions as well as they have further helped me take reports and handle the reports in a better way.

A side note I currently also hold the position of Co-Owner of UMC which again it helps me understand and handle reports as well as helping me decide who should be in what positions.

The aspiration to serve as Assistant Chief has been a longstanding goal, fostered by regular interactions with PD High Command. I am grateful to all who have considered this application.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

Major Super +Support

+Active

+Kind

+There when Needed

+Active in TS 

+He told us why he would be a Good Fit for High Command

+Good Fit

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54

+support

Ganta is active

Ganta has been very helpful especially questions about rules and etc. This man knows and has an answer to everything.

Ganta has always dealt with problems like a minge and rulebreakers

Ganta has never dissapointed once

Ganta has always took note of both criminals and government, he is really unbiased when it comes to stuff which is something really needed with such a high position

• Like 1

+Support

I've known this man for a long time being in the community time to time. I used to hate this guy back then but he's GREATLY improved since then.

He's calm guy and a good guy to talk to, he has a ton of knowledge and when I worked with him as CERT Commander he was very easy to talk to and work with.

One of the greatest guys I've met. He will take charge of something that needs taking care of when I was in PD HC and also in CERT HC. I wish you luck ganta!

minisigforums.webp

+support

- Good Leadership
- Has helped me not just with staff and throughout the server but as a great department overseer
- Active
- Knows what he is doing
- lots of experience
- longtime server member
- one of the most fit for position of Assistant Chief.
- amazing dude
- Dedicated to gaminglight
- mature
- Professional

OxfQmsD.png

+Support

Same as many have stated above, especially what Mini said.

Only thing I wish that you would work on is being more strict with your command members and more structured when training command. I think just letting things slide and being vague in trainings is your biggest weakness as a command member but you can work on that!

Good Luck!!

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT