Antonoff’s Commander Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vice Commander Antonoff

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Commander of the Shock Security Battalion  

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I first joined Shock in September of 2023. Since then, I’ve seen Shock go through three commanders, six vice commanders, and countless officers, most of whom have one thing in common: they will do whatever they can to better Shock. Witnessing this dedication has inspired me to contribute to this legacy of excellence. 

As a commander, I want to continue this tradition of commitment and bring Shock to new heights. I believe that my experience within the unit has given me a unique view on its strengths and areas for improvement. I have developed an understanding of the challenges we face and the opportunities we can seize. 

I am committed to promoting an environment of teamwork, discipline, and innovation. I want to ensure that every trooper of Shock Security feels valued and empowered to contribute to our overall success. By supporting open communication I aim to build a battalion that not only meets but exceeds expectations.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,367 hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to lead and manage the unit effectively to achieve its objectives. This involves strategic planning, decision-making, and overseeing the operations to ensure success. A commander must provide clear direction and set high standards, promoting a sense of family and purpose among the troopers. By maintaining order and morale, a commander ensures that the battalion operates efficiently, even in challenging situations .

A commander is also responsible for the well-being and development of their troopers. This includes training and supporting their Imperial growth to promote the whole battalion. A commander must also be skilled at communicating with the high command and other branches/battalions to coordinate missions and achieve larger goals. Ultimately, the commander's role is to balance the needs of the mission with the needs of their soldiers, leading with both authority and empathy.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

As a current member of command I feel that I have given no one any reason to not trust me but if additional reasons are needed here are a few. I am a hard working and motivated command member. In my wake I try only to leave excellence. I believe in diplomacy first and I live by Imperial Standards. I haven’t been cited for my conduct. Outside of RP I am a member of the esteemed Imperial Moderation team, where again I have never been cited for my conduct.

I have been a member of shock for some time but prior to this I was a member of numerous other battalions and branches. I work closely with members of different command teams to try to understand their operations and how best lead Shock to constructively engage with them to better the Imperial cause and the GamingLight way.

7. How often can you be Online? :

As proven with my months of activity, I can be active in the server for about 20 hours each week (the additional hours are AFK). However; as my HCOM overseers and officers will attest I am almost always reachable and willing to help via Discord. And spend countless additional hours doing administrative work for the battalion.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do, when I was a new vice commander I made the mistake of goofing around at the detriment of others and I was punished for my actions. I was preforming a sim with my troopers in an open area and 2 other troopers not participating in the sim were shot and injured. Staff members issued me a warning for ARDMx2 and the situation has not repeated its self. 

Coda:

I thank you, dear reader, for your consideration and attention. I encourage you to leave a reply if you have any opinion, either negative or positive. I know this application comes right on the heels of my LOA but rest assured that this has been in the works for some time and has been well thought out and planned.

With reverence,

SK357.

《 Antonoff 

[ Ex. Shock Commander and Chief ]

+Support

I can't see a better choice than him. He was a previous VCMDR already then came back as a Reserve LTCOL and is now a VCMDR again. I think he deserves a shot at Commander

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+support

-Cool guy

-does a ton of work for Shock.

-Could be a bit longer

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+support

-Overall Decent App
-Has a good amount of previous experience and that being with Shock specifically

-Bro is on LOA and I have still seen him in both branch and staff meetings, I also noticed him and Cans were the two people who redid all of Shock's documents so his dedication is there

-Shock needs a solid command team

Shock Vice Commander

Pyke Solider II SR

IC SSE CPL

+Biggest Support
(Disclaimer: you can not make a bigger support than this)

•Has worked in Shock with me for well over 6 months before I got Senior Commander
•Has helped with almost every document on the Shock SOP, and more
•Competent in dealing with shock-related problems
•Best fit for Shock Commander
•Interacts with all members of shock, even while on LOA/ROA
•Works well with stressful situations
•I cannot stress enough how much Antonoff knows his way around docs

[Former] | Brigadier General, Shock Commander, R Shock COL, Pyke Muscle II marquis of the low table Mugs |
[Former] | 
Super Admin |

|Imperial Justice Department Chimaera Legion|
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

Posted (edited)

+Biggerest Support

(Disclaimer: I did this out of spite of cans saying i couldn't.)

-Og guy

-Vcmdr tick 100 rn.

-Revamped everything shock wise.

-Best fit for Shk Cmdr.

-Probably would be 2nd best Shock commander of all time (1st is Cans.)

-Is ant

-Have you ever met this dude? he's amazing!

-Is AN Ant

-Great in staff so can be trusted with this position.

-Great as a VCMDR so can be trusted in this position.

-If a silly billy billy silly cool dude named cans can be a cansmander, then this man might as damn well be the Commantder of Shock.

Just accept it already. we all know he da best.

Edit:

I will revolt if this man is denied.

Edited by Willow
Added a funni

MSFGA.png.4dbf0da88fffb48f28d75167c7de06da.png

Current: Wing Commander Willow [Major]
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT, Shock SPC 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Apprentice II, GMII, Moderator Formerly known as Kold

Join SF Today, Fly Ships, Conduct Engineering!

+1 support, I cant really see any reason he shouldnt be the commander, He is a great lead from what I have seen, and I dont think there is anyone out there who is more deserving of the command role.

Currently: Purge VCMDR Jeff
Former:
Spectre 2

+Support 

I must emphasize this point repeatedly, but it's clear that Shock is in dire need of a Shock Commander in Chief, and I firmly believe Antonoff is the most suitable person for the job. He consistently enhances the battalion, is always present on Discord, exhibits exceptional leadership qualities, professionalism is unparalleled, he's a true hero, and I'm eagerly anticipating the day I can announce him as my Commander!

||  Former: Shock Vice Commander Blue || 

||  FormerTank/Shore SHL CPT TomBrady || 

||  Former: Shock ERUL, K2S0 DT EX2/PI3, IC SPCNova MSGT, Moderator ||

+support

-Cool guy

-does a ton of work for Shock.

-Could be a bit longer

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+Support 

-Has been involved in Shock and has helped grow and developed Shock to where it is now

-Easy to reach out to and work under or alongside 

-Has a history of serving in Shock command and preforming well

-He is practically preforming the duties as CMDR and we need a great leader for Shock which he is your guy 

+ support

super chill guy

fun to be around

knows what he is doing

well deserving of the rank

but what the sigma

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+Support

-Doing gods work for shock rn
-Great app
-Chill and funny guy
-Great fit for position

Defiantly deserves it.

501st Vice Commander Kyal 
Awesome Kanye West GIF

🙂

+biggererestist support the biggest support

From what I've seen from antinoff, both working with him and in game, I think he would make a perfect commander for shock. Not only has he done a great job as vice commander before but he crawled out of the reserves pit to come back and help, showing dedication and care. ❤️

Accepted 

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

• Cans locked this topic