SWAT Commander ChipDail's Resignation

Chip&Dail

Posted (edited)

image.png.3b4e3bb9fec2fb5d154cedc49c943110.png
"Commander ChipDails Monologue"

So, another one of these, huh? It is definitely interesting to write a third resignation; however, I think this is my final one. I consider this the end of a legacy, an end to a new beginning. I will try to incorporate both a story and some Easter eggs.

Ever since 2017, this community has brought me joy, laughter, fear, stress, tactical training, leadership, anger, and most importantly, friends. It's been a very long road, one I did not see an end to, up until today.

This all started with a fearsome, smart, intuitive man named Voxis, who was the initial upbringing of ChipDail. Someone who taught me a lot, unintentionally and intentionally. All I can do is thank him for all he did for me and be glad I know him. 

I still remember @Drippy and I joining SWAT together, and he is the one that gave me the chance to prove my worth not only in the community but as a SWAT Commander! To this day, I thank him and read his comment under my first resignation post, with a smile on my face, never letting myself forget the memories made along the way.

Chapter 1: The Opening Scenes
My road as Commander was fierce, long, tiring, fun, stressful and mightfull. Without the help of a great team: @Vice, @ICE, @Techy and Soul, our achievements in SWAT would not be possible, nor the fun memories made along the way. Out of the 4 great warriors, 1 remained, and assisted me in dark times, thy warriors name was Vice

Chapter 2: The Younglings
My next chapter opened up with 2 very insightful individuals. They were lost and worried on our first encounter, one scared the other fierce. Teaching them and seeing them grow stronger each day only made me feel proud and joyful. 2 officers, Hiccup and Archangel, left a crater of a footprint in this community, and I am glad I was the stepping stone for it. (Hey Hiccup, while writing this, I was listening to HTTYD 😉 )
P.S: Hiccup you are one of the greatest people I was lucky to meet, don't let anything stand in your way, and if you need a wall to be broken, I always got hands to spare.

Chapter 3: The Greatest Leaders
 Everyone should know the names: Kitty, @Sato, @Ecott, @Solomon, @Smaug, @RussTime. I had a blast serving alongside each and everyone of you! Your teachings and legacy shall never be forgotten! We always fought back to back, with a tight grip and a strong mind!

Chapter 4: Fresh Blood
In my final chapter “Fresh Blood”, I was introduced to two brilliant and thoughtful individuals. Not only were both of them my left and right hand of SWAT, but also really great friends. When they saw me on my knees needing help, they didn't just help me stand up, they covered me in the riches of their pure souls, and brilliance. Architect and Vengeance, never give up on what you want to achieve, and never let anyone talk you down, you always got me behind your back. I leave SWAT in your good hands! Don't hesitate to contact me. As the old movie goes “ChipDail the Rescue Rangers”
Medusa and Prometheus, opened up later in the scenes, with their insightful minds and strong fists, no matter what I said, they would fight for SWAT like no one else, moving any mountain necessary.

Special Mentions
The Senior Minge Team, It was fun being on the server with you, @Tactical @Leaky, @Will, Myan, @Nimo. Make sure not to nuke the server too much without me.
It was fun while
@MiniEpic, @BruceyBoyo, @Nicc It was fun being around you guys! Stay positive! Keep Strong!

The End Of a New Beggining
Like any story, this one has an end, maybe some things didn't go to plan or my expectations, but a story should always have a moment of conflict, emotion or distress, right?
This is the end of a Legacy for SWAT Commander ChipDail 1K15. Thank you Zeeptin for putting up with all of us for so long!

image.thumb.png.56ba7c29fe2cb39b68ebf8aca035050d.pngTo Be Continued...image.thumb.png.4cd0f1cf4a435306565913a5aeee12d1.png

Edited by Chip&Dail
  • Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

Posted (edited)

Chipdail. A great guy, a great commander, and a great friend. Your legacy will continue throughout SWAT and you will not be forgotten. You have been a great commander keep going buddy. I am very happy I am able to continue working with you on the staff team and play minecraft together. o7 Chip. ( :

Edited by Craft
  • Like 1

Craft.png

Posted (edited)

When I first joined S.W.A.T I was greeted warmly by Commander Trumpo and additionally Co-Commander Azrael, as my journey progressed I had to leave S.W.A.T . When I rejoined S.W.A.T you were there as "Overseer Chipdail" about to come out of reserves with Commander Ducky, as I ranked up and ran into my own issues Chipdail and Ducky were by my side the whole way through. When Chipdail got commander I was given the holy grail of the Chipdail tasks, this has helped me learn the commanding skills inside of S.W.AT . You, Chipdail have stuck with me and Ion all the way through and as you watched both of us grow and I watched Ion grow we have achieved so much thanks to you. Ion will do S.W.A.T good and I will do as you wish and try to follow the tracks and continue my command journey in S.W.A.T . You will be missed 😭

PS- I better get some invites to games

Edited by RTMM
  • Like 1

Ngl I wasn't expecting this but I can guarantee SWAT will be left in good hands

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

You Will be Missed Lots! Enjoy Retirement man! Hope to see you on around from time to time again! o7

• Like 1

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

Chippy Dippy Dail...

You've been around so long. Specifically in SWAT. Your leadership and guidance has transformed many players into who they are today. I can only hope to become the type of leader you have been.

o7 brother.

PS: Stay in touch!!!! ❤️

• Like 1

SUPER_ADMINN.png?ex=66552e1f&is=6653dc9f

• Head Admin

You didnt @ me -_-

You will be missed!!!🫡

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Getting to this a bit late but yeah. Thank you chipdail for doing your best in SWAT! Your efforts did not go unnoticed! I wish you well whereever you go, until then ciao. Good knowing you friend.

minisigforums.webp