Reddingtons resignation from Grand Admiral Thrawn

Greetings everyone, some of you might have seen this coming while others might not have seen this coming, but yes i am resigning from my spot as Grand Admiral Thrawn. The reason i am resigning is because i have less time than i used to and because im planning on going back to the millitary and getting a career there. Other than that its been a pleasure, i love you all and i will miss you all!

Below are some honorable mentions, sorry if you were not mentioned

Jabronie - We managed to get a lot of good work together, wish you the best of luck as Palpatine

Tuna - I was sad that you left high command, but i fully understand you, good luck as SMT

Frog - One of the few OGs still here, i wish you good luck as the head of staff

Osiris - Become a great friend, i know IQ will be doing well with you in charge

Cliff - You have a lot of good ideas, i think you could change IQ in a very positive way

Ooga and Mars- i wish you both the best of luck as field commanders, i think you guys can do great

Talren - You are a great SMT member and an amazing builder, when i have has the most fun on the serves has been when you have placed dupes or done other silly stuff, best of luck with armie

Deer - Best of luck with army, hope you do good

Resin - Congrats on general, you host great events and i wish you the best of luck within high command

Harry - Probably the most treasonous army high command, but i still wish you the best of luck

Turquos - Good luck as Governor, you did great as Pyke Boss and i believe you can do well as Governor

Core - I wish you good luck within the SMT team

Zap - Keep the Norwegian legacy up, still waiting for you to come visit me at work

Clarence - Gonna miss you pookie

Scorch - bye Scorchyworchy

Shadow - will never forget Tenn Graneet Liken, look at you now, DT commander, best of luck

Carol - Honestly the person that has guarde me the most, we have had some good times

Moth - I forgive you for your crimes

Rudolph - You were the best Ninth Sister we have had for a while, gonna miss bullying you

Tyranis - Both a good commander and a great RG keep up the work and you will be destined for greatness

Salt - Promoted to XV, and i still remember that you killed me in cold blood

Dano - almost forgot you, but i promised to mention you, the guy i went up the ranks with in RG back in the old days, wish you the best of luck

Rev - was my mentor the first time i joined the server, i would have never been her if it wasnt for you

To the rest of IQ, Purge and RG command, i wish you all good luck with everything, its been a pleasure

Edited by Reddington
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

o7

Current: Inquisitorius Field Commander

FormerSenior Commander | Inquisitorius - The Second Sister | Eighth Brother
Pyke Captain DT Seeker SH16
pixel-art.gif

o7

Dont worry man ill come visit you at work, ill miss you man

• Like 1

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

o7 

loved guarding you hope you come back one day  best thrawn next to man 😞 sad to see you go

😿

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

• Head of Staff

ill miss rdming you

make sure to stop by TS every now and then!

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

im gonna miss you pookie, you were my favorite HCOM 

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• 3 weeks later...

o7 Red, normally I would deny this shit instantly but I wish you the best of luck in life!
And you better stop by in TS from time to time!

Denied!

• Like 1

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano