Am sorry my fellow staff members :(

SpadeFrost

Pinks crime to staff  

10 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE FORGIVEN

Hello, my fellow staff members as you all most likely know I did a terrible crime I broke the number count to 1000,

I understand what I did was wrong, and I deserved the punishment I was given which was a 2 hour time out to a 1 day timeout, hope you all can find it within you hearts to forgive my crime towards us staff, I have learned from my actions and I hope you all can give me a second chance pls forgive me, my fellow staff members of gaming light 

-Admin Pink                                                                           Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by SpadeFrost

EX VICE ADMIAL PINK!

Dang, I don’t know what “the count” is, however, I know he has been a decent Vice Admiral, although he has betrayed us by joining DT’s tournament team after having already joined Navy’s team, for that he should not be forgiven, however for the good work he HAS done, he should be forgiven, SO, I am neutral…

L BOZO NOT FORGIVEN

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

• Head of Staff

Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

BOOOOOO GET THIS GUY OUTTA HERE

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

You committed the most heinous crime a staff member can do, Absolutely not

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Pink, I cannot believe that you would do something so heinous, so evil and so sadistic as something like this, my crimes don't even compare to this. 

seth meyers burn them at the stake GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

Unforgiveable
This is the most evil thing that I have ever witnessed happen in Gaminglight history. I can not believe I once considered you a Gaminglighter, much less a friend. You actions are despicable, and you shall never be forgiven by neither me, nor my Shock. Until we reach the number 1000 you are not to be allowed anywhere near my brig, you absolute fiend.

-Support
p.s. send this man to the shadow realm for a million years

Current Shock Commander | Imperial Justice Department
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN, HOW DARE YOU MESS THE COUNTING UP

I will be expecting a public apology to all staff next meeting!

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• 1 month later...