Kessel’s Retirement

Kessel

Gaminglight family,

Where do I even begin? Out of all the Garry’s Mod RP communities, this is the one that I stuck with for the longest time. After retiring from another GMod community, I gave PoliceRP a try one day and immediately fell in love with it. I bought the Gold package during my very first week and joined FBI right away. That’s where I really found my home in this community. For the three years since, I’ve always been proud and privileged to stand side-by-side with fellow FBI, State, and members of all other departments on the server to kick in doors, get in car chases, and bring justice to the streets.

My goal was always to be a department head, whether that be in the main FBI department or in Hostage Rescue Team, and I am proud to say that I accomplished that goal. I regret that I have to leave the department in a still very broken state, but I have full confidence that our remaining leadership will work with our SMT in order to restore HRT to its former glory in due time.

This resignation is not one that is easy for me to write. Outside the world of Garry’s Mod, I have many important IRL events that are descending upon me in a short amount of time, and life is calling. I need to start getting my personal business back on track; subsequently, I won’t be able to fully commit myself to Gaminglight anymore, so I had to make the difficult decision to step down at the start of this new year.

This community–and the friends I’ve made here–will always be a part of my life, and I can never thank you all enough. If any of you ever need anything, my DMs will always be open. Never forget that.

@Jimmy James If you're still reading the forums, it was an honor being a part of FBI. You were my first director before you made SMT, and helped me set a strong foundation for my career in gov.

@Lime King Stinky, based Director. Be careful not to drive into any ravines after I'm gone.

@Killing.SKR One of my last remaining HRT members, good luck in whatever comes next, and thank you for sticking with us.

Azrael - Whatever your forum name is, if you see this, thank you for being a great friend and support system for me on the server. I hope we meet again on Ready or Not someday.

Duncan - It was an honor to be your Co-Commander, and I hope I've made you proud to some extent.

@ZoeyPlaysGames I hope your retirement from FBI is going well.

@Ridgeland Good luck moving forward with FBI. You've been a hell of a director.

@Matilda You've been my wingman, helping keep HRT running during this long gap in leadership, and I will forever be grateful.

@RussTime I don't know if you plan in sticking with us, but if you do, do me proud and help us rebuild. Good luck, Captain.

There are MANY more shoutouts that I don't have nearly enough time to cover, so let me leave you all with this: This community–and the friends I’ve made here–will always be a part of my life, and I can never thank you all enough. If any of you ever need anything, my DMs will always be open. Never forget that.

Dispatch, One King Twenty-four, show me 10-7 for the final time time. Farewell, everybody.

• Like 1

I never got to know you too much Kessel  but I hope reserves treats you well. o7 Kessel hope to see you soon.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

I will not leave HRT until I get it to a point that I feel will be secure. You have my word 🫡

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head Admin

Thank you for your service Kessel! You're an awesome guy, and I appreciate the time and effort you put into your investigations and leadership. 

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Kessel, it's been great working with you. You basically raised and helped me get to where I am today. You've always been someone to lean onto when I was unsure and you have just been an amazing influence on FBI and HRT, your commanding have been outstanding. I'm truly going to miss you on the server and it just won't be the same without you. You got some aura that just makes everyone around you excited and happy. As I and Ridge take over HRT I will always try to do my best for HRT. 

Hope retirement treats you well. (Text me occasionally thanks) ❤️

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Thank you very much for your extraordinary service to the Hostage Rescue Team Department I want you to know even though I haven't been director that long I do want you to know that I greatly appreciate everything you've done for the department and all the hard work you've put into it and time you've poured into it there will never be a person that will match up to you I wish you the best on the road ahead make sure you come back and visit us some time😄

Edited by Ridgeland
  • Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin