Meeseeks Discord Ban Appeal #4 - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Your name: Meeseeks

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Meeseeks#0909

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  600123989905375232

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I was banned for transphobia

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? 

First off, I was banned over a year ago from the SCP-RP Discord, and since then, I have not caused any issues in the game. Whenever I do join the server, I am nothing but respectful. I've appealed this three other times, and I have learned from my initial ban. I deeply regret the dumb mistake I made. To make it apparent I am not transphobic, and I am sincerely sorry for anyone I may have offended or hurt.

For those wondering about the specifics of what I did, I referred to someone using a transphobic slur in another persons Discord DMs. As I said before, I am sorry. I understand there might not be much evidence to prove that I have changed, but I hope you can believe that someone who has spent over a year trying to get unbanned has genuinely changed.

Thank you for reading

• Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

BIG -SUPPORT

-Missing ban reasons below:
ERP in DMS and ingame, R@pe threats in DM's, Racism in DM's, Assistance of ZJ, Homophobia.

The picture i've seen was horrible. You should be blacklisted from the entirety of gaminglight.

Edited by Faye

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

1 hour ago, Faye said:

+Support

Transphobia is bad but he got banned over a year ago, so

he might have changed for the better

fourth times the charm right?!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

To clarify, you were banned for massive amounts of toxicity that included racism and transphobia. Including, but not limited to spamming people's DMs with racist remarks. This will be the last ban appeal, if this is denied, then you are not permitted to submit another. I will make a decision on this at some point this week in order to get sufficient community feedback.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

u on some weird shit, stay away dawg

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

1 hour ago, Its Buck said:

-support

No, stay away from this community 

- Support

As much as I'd liked to say that you have been respectful to me, you have to look at things in a bigger picture.

This community isn't just a GMOD community, but a registered and functioning business. Gaminglight is a registered LLC, and there are things that need to be enforced in order to protect and respect the audience that plays on these servers.

In previous circumstances, you have endangered the safety of children on this server before, and while I'm sure you have changed and bettered yourself as a person. There needs to be consequences for actions like this that cannot be undone.

With Gaminglight being a business, they need to protect themselves and their image. Having someone in the community who has endangered the safety of it's audience before is someone who should not be allowed back into the community. If you look at any legitimate business outside of this game, if you have someone who has endangered it's occupants previously, you would not be inclined to bring them back later in life, even if they have changed. They have wronged you before, and there's no telling if they might do it again or not.

On top of endangering the safety of people on this server, you have also previously shown no respect to people on this server with your attempt to stage a coup over a past Head of Security. Along with attempting to assist people that have been blacklisted from this community.

Again, you have been respectful to me for the times that I have seen you in-game recently, and I have no negative qualms with you. But you have to look at the bigger picture; you messed up, and unfortunately sometimes you can't come back from it.

Edited by Saint :)

4 minutes ago, Saint 🙂 said:

- Support

As much as I'd liked to say that you have been respectful to me, you have to look at things in a bigger picture.

This community isn't just a GMOD community, but a registered and functioning business. Gaminglight is a registered LLC, and there are things that need to be enforced in order to protect and respect the audience that plays on these servers.

In previous circumstances, you have endangered the safety of children on this server before, and while I'm sure you have changed and bettered yourself as a person. There needs to be consequences for actions like this that cannot be undone.

With Gaminglight being a business, they need to protect themselves and their image. Having someone in the community who has endangered the safety of it's audience before is someone who should not be allowed back into the community. If you look at any legitimate business outside of this game, if you have someone who has endangered it's occupants previously, you would not be inclined to bring them back later in life, even if they have changed. They have wronged you before, and there's no telling if they might do it again or not.

On top of endangering the safety of people on this server, you have also previously shown no respect to people on this server with your attempt to stage a coup over a past Head of Security. Along with attempting to assist people that have been blacklisted from this community.

Again, you have been respectful to me for the times that I have seen you in-game recently, and I have no negative qualms with you. But you have to look at the bigger picture; you messed up, and unfortunately sometimes you can't come back from it.

- Massive Minus Support for obvious reasons

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

Yeah, so I don't really know how to respond to this, but for those claiming that I'm a pedophile, you're just wrong. I am legally under the age of 18.

For those who are wondering about the ACTUAL situation, please contact me on Discord for clarification.

Literally, to show this, I will prove to SMT that I am a MINOR.

For any other questions or concerns, please contact me on Discord at .meeseeks

Edited by Mr.Meeseeks 123

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

3 minutes ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Yeah, so I don't really know how to respond to this, but for those claiming that I'm a pedophile, you're just wrong. I am legally under the age of 18.

For those who are wondering about the ACTUAL situation, please contact me on Discord for clarification.

It doesn't matter to me at all, it is still messed up. Especially the screenshots, very disturbing. You being a Minor doesn't justify this situation at all.

Edited by Alexxxx
  • Like 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

5 minutes ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Being a minor really means nothing? You really shouldn’t be doing any of that shit even if it was for “jokes” it’s weird as hell and really isn’t something we can forget I recommend just not coming back at all……. 
-support 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

allah forgives all
+support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

57 minutes ago, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

He's on his trainee period!

• Manager

Forum Diplomat Message

This is going to be a hot topic. Keep this thread to a +Support/-Support basis only. 
Arguing between each other is prohibited

Failure of not leaving a +Support or -Support will cause the thread to be locked until SMT Reviews it. This can also result in a forums warning/restriction being handed out. 

Thank you
- Curtis

Edited by Curtis

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

-Support

Hell no, that shit does not belong on this community for a reason. Just dont. 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

3 hours ago, Saint 🙂 said:

- Support

-Support, Extremely racist, homophobic, and transphobic. Extremely manipulative towards individuals and is completely self centered. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat