Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: Chase

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:36216210

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8:59 PM EST, 7/10/2023

What did the player do: Breaking NLR

Evidence (required):

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

As shown in the two screenshots, Chase flags onto SCP-610 at 7:59:43, and gets his first infection at 8:02:40. This is not possible without breaking your 5 minute flag-up NLR. Additionally, this report is related to the one against both Chase and LookatDatFace, so I am almost certain he was flagged up specifically to be instantly breached by LookatDatFace, although I have no proof of that. 

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for Breaking NLR

Any extra information: The reason I even bother making this one is due to the three of them coordinating a mass-breach. Evidence of them helping each other can either be found on the report against Chase, or https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1iOAPxEHaKaq8C/ABbJuai58x5l?invite=cr-MSx0MkYsMTk1MDg4Mjks

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

This member will be facing some form of punishment within Security as well, outside of staff actions such as the requested warn. I expect much more from our Command members, especially SCMD members.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |