Money Printing Upgrade Suggestion - Denied

Calamity

Main Suggestion

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

What you want to see? - Lower the prices of upgrades on the rack printers

Why should we add it? -  I feel like printers are not profitable, it does not need to be a huge profit margin from doing money printing however there should be wiggle room. The risk does not equal the reward and im not talking about government, im talking about GMOD and the server having consistent crashing issues. I will explain the math down below so everything will make sense!

What are the advantages of having this? -  Encouraging basing more, I see no one basing. I only see myself using printers which is sad. As well I keep getting made fun for using printers because it is not profitable. This will increase the server population at night because rn there is barley anyone on the servers at night, there's no incentive to get on the servers at night unless player count is not a main concern anymore.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim / gov

Links to any content - N/A

Math Time

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

1. ) 6.6 Mill to upgrade 4 tier four printers (1,650,000 x 4)

2. ) It gives you 21,600 per minute (5,400 x 4)

3. ) Which makes you 1,296,000 in an hour (21,600 x 60).

Which means you need to be on around 5-6 hours to make start making profit. That is not worth it. However we should account for everyone having consistent crashing issues at the moment. Which means its almost impossible to base for 6 hours without crashing (Meaning you do not get profit and you will not get refunded for upgrades)

Edited by Calamity
  • Like 3

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+support, math looks correct to me

• Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

5 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+SUPPORT

this will also help people without ranks to earn more money if the printers become worth it.

Listen the economy is inflated but this only effects new players

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 6/29/2023 at 6:48 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+SUPPORT

this will also help people without ranks to earn more money if the printers become worth it.

I am FBI, let me catch more people lacking with good printers

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

1 hour ago, Scor said:

+support but just to put it out there, SMT is aware of the crashing issues and are working on it

Honestly I do not think its something SMT can fix other than trying to make it feel a bit better. GMOD is just a old game and crashing was always consistent, its hard to work with an old game. I just want wiggle room for money printing so its more plausible to use!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

the crazy amount of time it takes to make a profit is why I never print.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 6/29/2023 at 7:48 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+SUPPORT

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

Upgrading a printer rack full of tier 3 and tier 2 printers (cuz I didn’t pay 100 dollars for plat) costs 600k each printer. You end up needing to spend at LEAST 6 hours actively recharging your printers to make profit. Printers are useless as they are now. Bitcoin is the only affordable option but it makes money much slower in comparison. Bitcoin at least only needs an hour or two to profit from. 

honestly weed also needs to be buffed because no one does that either since it just doesn’t give all that much

+support

I agree with all claims here, tier 4 even then is restricted to platinum which is essentially a $100 rank, thus profit is even lower for people who don't have the rank.

pycobanner.jpg

On 6/29/2023 at 7:48 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+SUPPORT

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

On 6/29/2023 at 6:48 PM, Mr. Rob said:

+SUPPORT

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 7/3/2023 at 11:26 AM, Pyco said:

+support

I agree with all claims here, tier 4 even then is restricted to platinum which is essentially a $100 rank, thus profit is even lower for people who don't have the rank.

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

+Support 

Not only would this benefit criminals, but it will also allow the government to perform more raids and provide the FBI more operations. More individuals base may also keep the server population running not just at night, but all day. New players will have more chances as well. The math is also mathing!

Edited by Casperr