Money Silo Suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nimo

• Manager

What you want to see? - 7-10 government have to be active on the job to be able to spawn in a money silo

Why should we add it? - There are multiple perspectives you can look at this from but it honestly becomes very unfair that a criminal is able to spawn in a money silo when there are only 2 government on as they're severely at a disadvantage if they're more criminals on than government. As well it inflates the economy even more as people are able to get free money at off times because there is no government on to stop them.

What are the advantages of having this? - Lowers the chance of inflating the economy even more

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, as it becomes balanced

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Nimo
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

11 hours ago, INXOG2 said:

+ support

Adds more value too roleplay

kinda helps the economy  

Sometimes it evens get to a point where even 10 gov is not enough (mainly the base). However ya i think maybe around 6 gov should be a good point for it to be at. Possibly even 10 explaining how much money you can get.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

13 hours ago, INXOG2 said:

+ support

kinda helps the economy  

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

18 hours ago, INXOG2 said:

+ support

kinda helps the economy  

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Head Admin
On 6/18/2023 at 1:46 PM, INXOG2 said:

+ support

kinda helps the economy  

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 6/18/2023 at 7:46 PM, INXOG2 said:

+ support

kinda helps the economy  

On 6/19/2023 at 7:03 AM, RussTime said:

Sometimes it evens get to a point where even 10 gov is not enough (mainly the base). However ya i think maybe around 6 gov should be a good point for it to be at. Possibly even 10 explaining how much money you can get.

I do feel like 5-6 gov are better since its harder for players that arent in a big crime family to do silos

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-Support

Money silos are rarely won by criminals. Normally they have to have a massive group in order to win as criminal. I think you are forgetting that criminals already have to hold the point for 30 minutes. Gov have plenty of time to destroy it.

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+ support

I totally agree on this that silos being spawned should have a higher requirement of gov needed online because when the server is dead (everyone asleep) and have 2 people on gov then people get on the bloods/crips jobs and start spawning them in constantly and being able to get money freely and easily when there's hardly any government on with it being a low requirement to spawn them. (This to me personally a cheating/scummy move of getting free money easily if everyone is offline and AFK on the server and only 2 government online, no offense to anyone calling them that just saying) I think it should be at least 5/6 required of government to be online or same as bank/gen store robberies with hostage requirement amount of government needed to be online to be able to do it!

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

20 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

Money silos are rarely won by criminals. Normally they have to have a massive group in order to win as criminal. I think you are forgetting that criminals already have to hold the point for 30 minutes. Gov have plenty of time to destroy it.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

We actually had rules stating there needed to be gov online and look at that OMG!... no one did money silos.... it was the most useless entity in the game (including that Blood and Crip roleplay sadly died back then).

Government has literally the most perfect win rate over legit silos

1. ) Its too easy to hop on a department head job and Tank Shots/Combat heal.

2. ) People do not understand that the timer for Money silos is actually broken and inconstant depending on member count and how many gov are on. So criminals defending money silos can take up to 45-50 mins, I even seen some take an hour for some reason.

People need to look at this at a different light, I think Money silos need to be overhauled as it is an old system, not nerfed back into the ground where no one uses it. Crims refuse to base anymore because its not worth it, Money Silos are the only reason why crims build bases these days.

Edited by Calamity
  • Skull 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support idc what anyone says if people want it to be easier for crims they should have a ratio rule or something, but this works in place of that. 

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

We actually had rules stating there needed to be gov online and look at that OMG!... no one did money silos.... it was the most useless entity in the game (including that Blood and Crip roleplay sadly died back then).

Government has literally the most perfect win rate over legit silos

1. ) Its too easy to hop on a department head job and Tank Shots/Combat heal.

2. ) People do not understand that the timer for Money silos is actually broken and inconstant depending on member count and how many gov are on. So criminals defending money silos can take up to 45-50 mins, I even seen some take an hour for some reason.

People need to look at this at a different light, I think Money silos need to be overhauled as it is an old system, not nerfed back into the ground where no one uses it. Crims refuse to base anymore because its not worth it, Money Silos are the only reason why crims build bases these days.

I agree, Literally if crims starts to win ANY situation gov starts complaining then they hop off in the masses. I have countless and undeniable evidence of this. Were starting to head in a direction where crim is losing everything while gov get cool new toys to combat us, soon they'll be nothing fun to do besides base all day and IF there's enough gov on we could rob a store. That's boring if you ask me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Simpington said:

I agree, Literally if crims starts to win ANY situation gov starts complaining then they hop off in the masses. I have countless and undeniable evidence of this. Were starting to head in a direction where crim is losing everything while gov get cool new toys to combat us, soon they'll be nothing fun to do besides base all day and IF there's enough gov on we could rob a store. That's boring if you ask me. 

Extending my -rep

Its real boring to see 30 gov on everyday (Yes literally), its impossible to do crime these days, especially departments who allows all weapons.

Only thing you can do is hide somewhere and do printers which does not equal reward for risk, waiting for random gov to raid your solo base because they heard random gun shots, no offense to them its just they are so bored because criminals are refusing to do crime. This is why you see a hugely increased amount of criminals hiding with money silos instead of actually trying to defend it with a base.

• Like 2

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 6/23/2023 at 5:13 AM, Ecott said:

+ support

I totally agree on this that silos being spawned should have a higher requirement of gov needed online because when the server is dead (everyone asleep) and have 2 people on gov then people get on the bloods/crips jobs and start spawning them in constantly and being able to get money freely and easily when there's hardly any government on with it being a low requirement to spawn them. (This to me personally a cheating/scummy move of getting free money easily if everyone is offline and AFK on the server and only 2 government online, no offense to anyone calling them that just saying) I think it should be at least 5/6 required of government to be online or same as bank/gen store robberies with hostage requirement amount of government needed to be online to be able to do it!

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

On 6/23/2023 at 5:13 AM, Ecott said:

+ support

On 6/23/2023 at 2:13 AM, Ecott said:

+ support

its been  abused by SL too much which is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy its weird how much they abuse it like take Calamity for example he tries to hide it when almost no gov is on to try to get money no disrespect btw Calamity 

Edited by Slasher

i dont care GIF 

-SUPPORT

I strongly believe that balancing money silos is not the solution. Instead, it is crucial for the government to learn how to conduct a raid in a more effective and efficient manner, rather than resorting to reckless tactics such as running in or using excessive force. It's important to note that the government has certain advantages over criminals, such as their armor and weaponry. It's important to acknowledge that defending a base for an extended period of time can be incredibly challenging. While it's true that the economy is currently facing challenges, I believe that implementing a nerf might not be an effective answer. It's important to consider that there are multiple factors at play that messed up the economy. I realize that the statement "Add more value to roleplay" has been outruled due to the introduction of the "Phase Shifter" feature in the GOVERNMENT update. I understand your concern, but it's important to remember that the government has a responsibility to uphold the law and maintain order. While it may not be possible to win every raid, they must still take action to prevent criminal activity and protect citizens. Strategic thinking is necessary to ensure the safety and well-being of the community. I would argue that the recent success of criminals can be attributed primarily to the inactivity of the government, rather than any significant combat efforts on the criminal's part.

Edited by Casperr
  • Skull 1

I would like to expand this to people talking about tac using better "Tactics" They are trained for breach and clear, although there is literally no tactic to fighting 6 people in a base that is a kill box [not the one that is against the rules but metaphorically speaking] and the problem isn't that they can't do it. The problem is that it's done in the morning with literally almost 0 tac on and regular peacekeepers have to deal with it and just get fucked by overwhelming numbers or a custom class, or its done when there is just all PD and no tac. I think if people want it to be fully balanced they should add a crim to gov ratio for silos and the amount of people assisting in them, if you want it truly balanced. 

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater