Pure's Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand" CMDR/LTCMDR ApplicationDenied

Pure

Name: Pure

Current & Former GL SCP-RP Ranks (max of 3): Former: Nu7 VCMDR, CI CPT, R&D SARCH

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

DiscordID: Pure#6718

How well do you know the Code of Ethics (On a scale of 1-10)?: Solid 8

Why do you believe that you are the best fit for HCMD?:  

As a former member of Nu-7/MTF High Command, I have extensive experience in leadership and understand the crucial elements required for effective leadership within an organization. This experience gives me valuable insights into the workings of a High Command structure and its impact on the success of a branch.

One of my most important key qualities that I bring to the table is my understanding of the importance of being an active and interactive High Command member. I recognize that active involvement and engagement are vital for a making a branch active, especially during times of need. By being present and accessible, I can effectively answer questions, and support the other members of that said branch.

Why do you want to be HCMD?:

A couple of weeks ago, I had planned on resigning from my role in Nu-7 High Command & the Server. However, recently, I have developed a strong interest in the new RP branches that Site Admin has introduced. These exciting additions have sparked a renewed enthusiasm and have convinced me to reconsider my decision to leave. If you have concerns about my capability to lead a branch, rest assured that I possess ample of experience. I have been an active member of this server for the past two years, during which I have held various High ranking positions, including Senior Admin, Nu7 VCMDR/COL, and CI CPT/SARCH. These high-ranking roles demonstrate my competence and the trust placed in me by the community.

How do you plan on running the branch?: 

As a candidate for the Omega-1 High Command, my approach to running the branch will revolve around effective communication, strategic decision-making, and fostering collaboration. I will prioritize the Introduction of new ideas to drive the branch's growth. Furthermore, I will actively encourage and engage all Command members to participate, ensuring the lower rankings feel wanted and excited, this will help achieving the branch's current and future success.

What skills and qualities do you possess that show you are competent enough to run the branch?:

well one of my main skills & Qualities that will show that I am competent enough to run a branch is my ensures that everyone feels welcome and wanted as well the skill to really interact with anyone while having fun cause having a fun High Command Member is what makes the branch great! And I while in some situations this can be a problem but I can ensure you I can be serious when needed...

How will you maintain branch relationships and upkeep communication with other branches?: Well one way I like to keep branch relationships with other branches is by joining the branch or Joining their TS Channel and interacting with the command and the enlisted this usually helps with branch relations and if there really is ever a problem then I'll just bring it up to a Command Member to deal with it.

Note: I'm not asking for reserves so if this does end up getting accepted and I end up resigning I don't really care for reserves I'm just interested to help the creation of a new branch. I will speak too but only when needed. 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

6 minutes ago, Logi said:

They're so qualified for Omega-1 hcmd it is unbelievable
+SUPPORT

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Pure changed the title to Pure's Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand" CMDR/LTCMDR Application

+Support
Pure... Pure is a specimen, first mute but now not. He's been here for a while and has proven that he's very compitent, nice to be around and skilled! I first met hem when he was Head of TRT in Nu7 and I was his Deputy. He's been a real asset to the server in my opinion and I'd have no complaints to him getting Ω-1!

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

49 minutes ago, Pankyeatspancakes said:

+Support
Pure... Pure is a specimen, first mute but now not. He's been here for a while and has proven that he's very compitent, nice to be around and skilled! I first met hem when he was Head of TRT in Nu7 and I was his Deputy. He's been a real asset to the server in my opinion and I'd have no complaints to him getting Ω-1!

Huge +Support, could not have said it better myself!

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 6/13/2023 at 8:40 PM, Pankyeatspancakes said:

+Support

+support

mans trynna run the reserves trifecta since he globally resigned for summer

Edited by Clarkie

Clarkie

+Support

Gaminglight addiction hit hard after resigning lol. Good past, very experienced.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT