jaune's event team application

jaune kaiba

Jaune's event team Application  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be an Event Team?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: jaune (ci sm jaune de mbio fto lawyer)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:445112771

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):none

How long have you been playing on the server?: i've started during 2022 but have recently gotten back into this month and plan on staying

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):I have 1 https://gyazo.com/ee6f80b695ba25662814ccae301f64a0

Why do you want to join event team?  I feel like ci doesn't really get included in many events and id like to change that and get everyone to have a chance at trying to rp 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: You should trust me to be part of the Event Team because I am eager to learn, and host great events I wouldn't abuse my powers because i wouldnt want to risk getting removed by doing something dumb like abusing my power as et.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: no

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):before entering the depths of a site-23,a serpents hand is allowed to go to any GOI and ask if they would like to assist them in releasing scp-6000 (such as CI, MC&D ,or GOC, if none agree 4 people may be selected as an serpents agent they would have 500 health and 200 shield but the main serpent would have 700 health 250 armor) A serpents hand has opened a portal to SCP-6000 somewhere in lcz(the area close to safe class scp's) , a dangerous and mysterious anomaly, which has breached containment and threatens the foundation alarms are turned on as mtf are assembled to search everywhere for this portal and kill or capture the serpent who has opened the portal to it. (it would look sorta like a portal but would need a sign that says "do /act enters scp-6000s portal" and would be teleported to the 680 area which would have empty bookshelves and such and hidden around would be scp-6000-1 with raptor claws and 12000 health and to leave their would be a sign that says "/act leaves scp-6000s portal" after about 15 minutes, or the serpents hand who opened the portal dies I would say "the portal starts to thin as its link is starting to be severed you estimate you have about 3 minutes before your trapped in this place") if they did manage to capture the serpent they could learn very good info about them and other GOI's they are in contact with (locations, their guns,ect)

Edited by jaune kaiba

DINKLE DOFF FAMILY membor

head of everything

+Support 

Everyone leaves CI out of everything MAKE CI EVENTS GREAT AGAIN

Clarkie

+support

Jaune is an amazing member of CI personnel, Jaune never minges and is always an active member of gaminglight meaning Jaune can make early morning events, Jaune is overall fit to be in ET.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

1 minute ago, Domz said:

+support

Jaune is an amazing member of CI personnel, Jaune never minges and is always an active member of gaminglight meaning Jaune can make early morning events, Jaune is overall fit to be in ET.

2 hours ago, Domz said:

+support

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 6/5/2023 at 1:48 AM, Domz said:

+support

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]