Catalyst's Event Team Application

Catalyst

In-Game Name: Catalyst

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184128807

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since site 50

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): (Cannot post images for some reason, 8 warns with 0 active warns)

Why do you want to join event team?:

My main interest in joining ET is so that I can further my command abilities. I want to be able to work with my enlisted better, and perhaps elaborate on some of my own idea's and bring them to the server. Event team would allow me to better elaborate my attempts to RP with others, as it would give me better tools to detail and define scenarios. It would also give me more room to communicate with ET, since I do have plans to integrate more things related to medical (And possibly research) with ET. I also have noted that event team sits are uncommon and are often ignored, so I want to help be someone who can be on call for event team sits. To put it in a simpler term, I want to join ET to help my branches, but I also wish to use event team to elaborate on my own ideas and create new scenarios for players to enjoy.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

I've been in ET before, and have a decent reputation with the rest of the server. Understandably, a lot of people would say that I can be unpredictable in terms of what I'm supposed to be doing, But I hope event team leadership can understand that I have learned plenty from my experiences on the server, and that won't be a problem with me in ET. I may try some more creative forms, but they will never be directly exploitive, or over the top (You may be aware of what I'm talking about if you've seen me ingame and the way I try to RP, or have ever read any of my research/rp logs).

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

An Anderson robotics artifact has been uncovered by the foundation; a strange machine that seems to take scans of individuals, both robotic and human, and "Prime" them. The machine creates identical, but improved, copies of whoever it scans. These prime versions tend to be biomechanical, and highly dangerous, but naturally dormant. It is up to the foundation and the players to determine what they wish to do with these anomalies, weather they want to utilize them, or attempt to neutralize/contain them. Are these prime entities an icon of the future, or a being in its one true form?

+support

-Mature and professional command member in medical

-Good app

-Would be a great addition to the event team

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]