Reese's Suggestion for Do not Promotes - Denied

Reeses

What are you suggesting? - No more Silent DNP's

How would this change better the server? - If we get rid of silent dnp's it can make it so people know about dnp's and make people do better

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I know of

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Silent dnps have been around for a long time and I just find it not fair. People want to be promoted and sometimes get angry when they don't. I think they need to know about these dnps because how are they supposed to improve? Answer is they cant, when they don't know why and how they are even in trouble and not progressing. I have seen it many times in the past on other servers and even to myself. I enjoyed this server very much but after my silent dnp it ruined everything I had worked towards. I just don't want to see it happen again to other players because we all want to progress and know about it.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

40 minutes ago, Reeses said:

If we get rid of silent dnp's it can make it so people know about dnp's and make people do better

-Support

Defiantly not happening, Only those with Proper rank should know if its like a Unofficial DNP then i can understand as I had help someone with a similar Experience 

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

23 minutes ago, Pure said:

-Support

Defiantly not happening, Only those with Proper rank should know if its like a Unofficial DNP then i can understand as I had help someone with a similar Experience 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

28 minutes ago, Pure said:

-Support

But I mean still I feel people should know as to do better how are we supposed to do better if we aren't told what what we are doing wrong.

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+Support 

Dude it's stupid to not promote someone and not to tell them. That I literally wasting their time and making them have false hopes thats fucking ridiculous. 

The idea of a SDNP and DNI where someone doesn't even know what they did wrong and it keeps them from progressing is down right foolish and immature concept on both fronts. 

Now of course I am open to other opinions but every SF I have led and joined don't do SDNPs or DNIs because of how childish it is. Like pretending someone is your friend then talking shit behind their back imo. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 minutes ago, Reeses said:

But I mean still I feel people should know as to do better how are we supposed to do better if we aren't told what what we are doing wrong.

Who is we?
The only other ranks you have are on another server "O5-9"https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NFUNMKDnlTgMLVNtmNzKNk77QSoLP8uNsDS2OXZ0uSY/edit#gid=1427961304

Edited by CyanicZed
  • Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

Former D5 MAJ Former CI MAJ | Former G.O.C. CMDR

What the hell is a D5 HCMD secretary

1 hour ago, Reeses said:

You are told when you are punished for the reason, Also We are not babysitters we shouldn't be telling 20+ year old's that something needs to be changed usually at that point if they are still acting like a child then there is no changing that person, and I for one (Still a Teenager) ain't babysitting a grown ass man what they did is wrong.....

Edited by Pure
  • Laughing 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

This sounds like a personal gripe that would be better suited as a conversation towards whatever branch decided to DNP you. This is not something that is regulated by SMT or the MOTD and not something that we would ever enforce. Honestly, you should know if you messed up bad enough to get DNP'd and if you don't, then that's something that you as a person should work on because these aren't handed out for no reason.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT