Operation "Aces High"
Branch General: N/A
Hopefully it is no surprise to the United States Air Force that certain information is withheld in order to ensure maximal effort and focus within the branch. However the members of the command structure have deemed it most fit to advise all personnel of recent occurrences that may very well change the attitude in which we wage this ongoing war with Russia and Terroristic Agencies.
Brigadier General Ace Mistry has been assassinated.
In an effort to cap rising tensions, the US Military High Command made the decision to falsify a resignation and remain quiet. However after well-considered deliberation it has been decided that retaliation is a must in proceeding with this delicate situation. We have not yet made public the idea or consideration for retaliation and will outright deny any hint of it beyond this point. Brigadier General Mistry's resignation will remain official until further declassification and any effort to expose, give-away, or release information without the explicit authorization of a US General will result in a dishonorable discharge and federal imprisonment for Treason.
Intelligence sources in the 25th regiment (AFIC) have not yet confirmed any direct sources relating to the death of Ace Mistry. However they had previously intercepted communications between both Russian and Radical Islamic intelligence/communication groups that have given us a lead into possible lead for both states involved. The following is what we already know given the situation. More will be added as we learn more about the developing situation.
- At 22:34:04 1/13/19 -- US ATC Received "Mayday" transmissions from Brigadier General Ace Mistry citing the following. 22:34:04: "Mayday, Mayday, this is ACE, aircraft is Alpha Three- taking heavy fire from ground forces at coordinates (REDACTED) and Y: (REDACTED). I'm unable to punch out-- searching for suitable terrain for landing."
22:34:57: "Advise, going in for a final run on target before pulling away. Weapons free; Fox 6 out." -- "Good hit, moving in fo--"
22:35:02: "Engines one and two are Alpha three- I'm going into the t--"
- At 22:40:21-- Unnamed Task Force's recovered the corpse of Brigadier General Ace Mistry, found dead about 40 meters away from his aircraft with approximately 17 gun-shot wounds- most of which were post-mortem.
- At 22:40:59 -- Unnamed Task Force's recovered fresh-spent 7.62x39mm casings over a 1 click radius. At this point they have recovered approximately 300 of them. More have yet to be counted/recovered.
- At 22:53:59 -- Unnamed Task Force's encountered Local Islamic Militant patrols while transporting the body of Brigadier General Ace Mistry. Tensions remained high however there was no reported exchange of gunfire.
- At 23:34:13 -- Recovery teams arrive at the scene of the landing.
- At 23:34:40 -- Recovery teams discover the aircraft has been stripped- however all parts remain on scene.
- At 00:12:01 1/14/19 -- Recovery teams exfil from the location.
* The mission will begin Wednesday (1/23/19) at 19:30:00 EST. (7:30 EST) Details regarding it will be explained the day of. * * Be ready for anything. *