PhenixBoy300

• Last visited

• Days Won

PhenixBoy300 last won the day on December 12 2018

PhenixBoy300 had the most liked content!

1 Follower

About PhenixBoy300

• Birthday June 20

Recent Profile Visitors

2,100 profile views

PhenixBoy300's Achievements

Proficient

Proficient (10/14)

• First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. In-game Name: Phenix SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118561868 DiscordID: Phenix#1370 What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? (Scale 1-10) ~4-5 Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): As of writing this, I had actually escaped the facility as a D-Class, however my game crashed shortly after when I tried to take a screenshot (because I play on a potato). I am writing this application as I wanted to join CI since I had started playing, and had thought that now was my chance, so, I am applying for a position. I might not be able to bring many skills but I am willing to try and help D-Class escape from the Facility and free them back into society or Chaos Insurgency. What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am active and try to have fun and RP to enhance the experience for myself and others. How active can you be? At least 1-2 hour(s) a day 3 days a week at minimum Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes
  2. What you want to see? - A new either sub division of FBI and/or SRT for ATF (Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms). It would act like FBI however would only be allowed to investigate crimes related to the sale of Illegal Firearms and Illegal Drugs (Such as Weed and Class 2s+). There would be the downside of this branch only being an investigative one, so they CANNOT help out gov in Bank Raids, Regular Raids, Shootouts, ect. as these will be dealt with by SRT. ATF would be a small unit with only 5-7 players (One or two SAIC to act as command and then 4-5 regular agents). To join ATF, you would have to be 1SG+ in SRT to join this branch, and would still have to listen to High command, but you will have as much power as Low Command (As joining ATF would take the place of Low Command in SRT). When you join ATF, you can still be in SRT, but you will not be allowed to become low Command unless you join ATF, however, ATF has just as much power as SRT Low Command, so it would be a trade off. On top of this, ATF can tell any SRT Low Command to lead a raid of a certain building, but said building must have Confirmed Illegal Fire Arms or illegal Drugs. On the other hand, SRT can tell ATF to do an investigation of a certain place to confirm drugs, so it is a trade off and no one has more power over the other. Why should we add it? - SRT is a sub division of ATF, so it would make sense if ATF itself was an actual playable job. Plus, it can increase RP What are the advantages of having this? - to increase RP. Who is it mainly for? - Gov Links to any content - N/A
  3. Well we can't play on 2 maps at the same time, so navy take command
  4. That's what shock is for though, Navel is only there to lead the troops
  5. What do you want to see? - Removing the Assult Blaster from the Navel Clases Why should we add it? - Because it's unrealistic, Naval officers don't carry an AR with them, that's for storm troopers. What are the advantages of having this? - Makes it more realistic and can add more RP Who is it mainly for? - Navel Links to any content - N/A
  6. ALL CREDIT TO THIS FORMAT GOES TO REAPER (HALF OF THIS IS BASED OFF ME IRL AND IS NOT A JOKE) (Other parts are based off some MilitaryRP stuff) Personality: Smart, Know Physics and Astronomy really well Strengths: has the Highest IQ in his rank Weaknesses: Writing reports, having a mental dissability Fears: Being discovered Most memorable experience: When he was an Ensign in the US Navy and he commanded a rescue op to save some USMC Troops pinned by Insurgents. Occupation: Naval Ensign Backstory: Born on Earth in the United States, growing up, Phenix had an ok life, he got good grades and just enjoyed life. He was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism when he was nine and life became more difficult with people making fun of him. When he was 18, he went to Penn State and god his doctorates. After, when he was 26, he enlisted in the navy and was stationed on the USS George H.W. Bush. After 2 years, he transferred to the United States Marine Corp and made the rank of Sergeant Major, he then transferred back to the Navy after his tour and was a Warrent Officer. after another 4 years, he was a Lieutenant Commander, he then was offered a job at Space X who had developed a new way to travel between star systems, he decided to take the job, he along with some other scientists found out a flight path and prepared a Falcon heavy for launch. Space X had send multiple Falcon Heavy rockets with payloads to build a gravity slingshot into other solar systems, however they needed a correct launch window, so when the time was right, we would travel this new solar system. The launch went fine, however, as they approached the slingshot, something went wrong, and the small part of the ship Phenix was in got ripped off as the ship turned around to stop, the small craft with Phenix in it hurdled to the slingshot, and Phenix was lost forever... But no, he wasn't, he had found himself in a strange new world, with multiple suns and planets. a massive ship loomed over him, he had his ensign rank, as he always had it with him, as he got sucked up into the ship, he saw men with guns pointed at him, but they looked weird, they looked like androids. A human walked up to him, and saw the Ensign rank, he asked him what happened, was the ship he was in attacked. Phenix was confused, but he quickly realized, that this was the world of Star Wars, this was like the movie, he thought he was dreaming, however he wasn't, it was real, it was just in another galaxy like the intro says, he went along with it. Now, Phenix is staying with the empire, he will fight for them, however, he doesn't want to be discovered, or he may be killed.
  7. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Phenix 2. What Regiment are you applying for? 501st Vice Commander 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I was in the 501st on a different server and have experience with them, I know what they are and how they act, i want to use my knowledge and bring that to Gaminglight to make sure that the 501st will be the best storm trooper unit it can be. As a 501st Vice Commander, I will have training (as long as my higher ups allow it) at least twice a week for an hour a week, along with regular 10 to 20 minute long PT every now and then. I want to be a 501st Vice Commander to help the branch grow into an elite storm trooper division and make sure that no one dare challenge us. In conclusion, I want to be a Vice Commander to help the branch grow. I am also a Naval Ensign, I know how the ship and her personnel operate. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about a year total on all gaminglight servers 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? To make sure that all the lower ranks stay in check and to manage the branch for the higher ranks. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me as a commander because I am an ex staff member and a long time gaming light member. You should trust me because I will make sure that there is discipline in the 501st and I will make sure that every 501st member is well trained and will follow orders fully. I will make sure that all 501st follow the rules and will make sure that any opponents of the Empire will be crushed with this elite unit. Any enemies of the Empire will fear the 501st and will not dare challenge the Empire. In conclusion, you would trust me because I will help make the 501st the best branch it can be. 7. How often can you be Online? : Most of the time after school and on weekends 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Not on Clonewars RP or on ImperialRp, but I have 13 on PoliceRP, 8 are old and I am getting them appealed
  8. 1. What is your in-game name?: Phenix 2. What is your steam name?: Phenix the Meme 3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:118561868 4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I actually was a T-mod on PoliceRP a while back but had to leave suddenly for 6 months, then i was a Mod for PoliceRP a few weeks ago, but left for a different community, then I left that community, of which i was basically a head of Staff and decided to quit staff for a bit, and here I am applying for staff lol. 5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around mid September 6. What date did you make your forums account? 8/24/18 7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User 8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 13 https://gyazo.com/4ad5d4854af90f87cc068ec81a0f87be 9. Have you donated? Not for imperial RP, but $60 for PoliceRP for VIP+ and some other stuff 10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 11. Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: 12. Timezone: EST 13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A 14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I feel I deserve staff because I have been staff many times and have experience with staffing. i want to be staff to help people that are coming to the server, I want to make sure that they have a good experience and have fun on the server while they are following rules and allowing others to have a good time. I will make sure that any minges and mass RDMers will be punished severely and anyone who just didnt really know will just be told why they weren't supposed to do it. I feel like I deserve the rank because I will have a positive attitude and I will make sure any one who isn't having a good day will cheer up. In conclusion, I will try every day to be the best staff member I can be. 15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calmly explain what they did wrong, issue a warn, and ask an admin+ for a minge or ban (For those wondering, i left that other community)
  9. 1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Phenix or Phenix The Meme 2. What Regiment are you applying for? Fleet Admiral 3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to make sure that the imperial navy is the best it can be, I will make sure that there is order, respect, and organization. I have never been a high rank on any server, I haven't been a Commander, or general, or even an officer, but I do feel like I have the skills and I will try my hardest every day to be the best Fleet Commander I can be. I want to be Admiral to help the branch grow and to at least get it on its feet as the server grows in popularity and as more people join. I promise I will do what I can top make the Imperial Navy the best branch. 4. How much game time do you have on the server? Since the server isn't up, 0, but I have about a total of 11-12 months on the entirety of Gaminglight (Mostly on PoliceRP but some on MilitaryRp and SCPRP) 5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The Fleet Admiral is what it says, an admiral for the Imperial Navy, this job is just bellow high Admiral and is a trusted job for the most loyal of the empire, the job is meant to keep order in the branch and make sure that no one is out of line and to keep organization in the branch. 6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me as a commander because I am an ex staff member and a long time gaming light member. You should trust me because I will make sure that there is discipline in the Imperial Navy and that no one that breaks a rule will go unpunished. I will keep the order and make sure that no one will be out of line. I will make sure that all Rebel Scum and any other threats will be dealt with swiftly. 7. How often can you be Online? : Most of the time after school and on weekends 8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : Not on Clonewars RP or on ImperialRp, but I have 13 on PoliceRP, 8 are old and I am getting them appealed