Ghosted's Appeal for Duplicate warns

Ghosted

Questions

Your In-game: NBK Ghosted/LCPL Ghosted 1C87

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:65436734

The admin's name in-game:Multiple names

The admin's steam name (If you know it):Unkown (Muliple)

What warning did you receive:I have multiple Warns that are old from a year ago that duplicated when they merged the warn system with MiliRP and only now did I notice that it is a duplicate of pre existing warns. All Im asking for is to remove these duplicate warns that appeared when the warns got merged if you look at the pictures you can tell it isnt right and that its fake Warns

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
49409EAC062800884EF1A881931915C9F0B94EC45AA43C6DC25415FFA1B26FF10726D19F06719FE2

Why do you think this warn was false: I think its false since it duplicated only one of each should be around since as far as I know no admin can possibly make 2 warns at the exact same time 

Any extra information: These are MiliRP warns but I want to make sure I cover all my bases as this shouldnt count towards my actual warn count
MiliRP Version Since Im not sure which it is under: https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29158-ghosteds-warn-appeals/
Edited by Ghosted

+Support

I'm guessing the warn system glitched out and duplicated one warn after someone has warned you once. Anyways, the original warn should stay but the duplicated ones should be removed.

Edited by Dane

On 7/28/2018 at 7:04 AM, Dane said:

+Support

I'm guessing the warn system glitched out and duplicated one warn after someone has warned you once. Anyways, the original warn should stay but the duplicated ones should be removed.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/28/2018 at 7:04 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• 2 weeks later...