Radar Gun

steakhouse guy

What you want to see? - a Radar gun implemented into the server

Why should we add it? - For the realism sake of the server i know a lot of people wanted a radar gun me and garry kim tried making one it did not go so well but i found this neat thing

What are the advantages of having this? -More realism and things for traffic units to do

Who is it mainly for? -Goverment

Links to any content -https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3660/the-perfect-radar-system

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

6 minutes ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

+/- Support

This was used on a different server before, the way it tickets people was abused a lot, you don't even need to pull them over to give them a ticket.

That could be a pretty big problem, if there’s a way to disable that I’d be all for it but for now +\- Support

2 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

+/- Support

This was used on a different server before, the way it tickets people was abused a lot, you don't even need to pull them over to give them a ticket.

is it just the placeable ones or the actual gun too?

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

-Support

I think that they should still be pulled over and roleplay out a traffic stop.

4 hours ago, S.W.E.P. Killer Dan said:

+/- Support

If you don’t need to be pulled over that’ll be a huge problem.