Maximus’s Stormtrooper Officer Application

adventurousmaximus

Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?

Maximus

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)

STEAM_0:0:764929122

3. How long have you been on the server?

Since April 1st or 2nd, 2023 

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?

I want to be an Stormtrooper Officer because I want to do what I can to help improve ST’s. I know being an officer can be a lot, but I never give up. In life, I don’t try, I do my very best. And that’s what I’ll do as an officer

6. What time zone are you in?

Central Standard Time

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?

I can report any new ST’s (or current) that look to be here just to minge, I can help with tryouts and host a bunch of simulations, etc. I can do a whole bunch for the Stormtroopers. But the main thing is that I will do my best everyday to make ST’s better recognized. (For example: people) being like “you’re not even a battalion”)

8. How do you differ from other applicants?

There’s a variety of reasons. Loyalty, activity, trustworthy, and honesty. Loyalty because when I’m on Garry’s Mod, I’m playing Gaminglight ImperialRP. Even outside of Garry’s Mod, I don’t play games much. Activity because I’m always active on the server, and when I’m not, I will let higher ups know and put in the ST discord (even if it’s only for a day or two) that I’ll be gone. Trustworthy because you can count on me with things. I know how to handle a bunch of things and when it comes to situations, I will be blunt. Which brings me to honesty, because I’m always honest no matter what. I don’t take sides, (unless if it’s the truthful side.)

+Support
Man is very chill and I see him on often I believe he would be a perfect fit for and Officer. He is very fun to be around and I think he will bring people into the battalion with his welcoming and energetic attitude within the server.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

+Support

+activity

+dedicated

+plays on controller still

Another anomaly of a stormtrooper. I thought he was a minge ST because of his name EYEEIGHTCHU; This was also along with the fact he always walked around with a weapon not on safe. He always walked around the ship during late hours and I wasn't sure what battalion he'd want to join. I know that a lot of random people has approached him about joining other battalions as par for all new players. Somehow he was okay with being a normal ST+ by being a magmatrooper and it's been going on and on ever since.

When Maximus first became a NCO, I was worried about him leaving or not caring as many other STs at the time, but he prevailed. He was often on at odd hours, dealing with minges, showing STs presence, along with helping out others in the community. I remember him on his first few days of being a NCO dealing with drama with individuals using calm, collected, and reasonable judgement in fixing issues.

This is not just from his time as an ST, but also applies to the time he had as a shock trooper. He didn't stay in the battalion that long, but showed shock in a really good light. I remember having meh experiences or witnessing bruh, but Maximus was always a G. He would interact with a lot of members in other battalions along with going out of his way to help others.

He is a playful, funny, hardworking, and honest trooper. I was pleasantly surprised with what he has accomplished and the way the community around him perceives him as. I reckon a good portion of that primarily him being in unredacted jobs (I cry internally because there are people that don't know me if I'm not on storm commando). That being said, he has only a little amount of experience as a storm commando; However, I can see him doing great in the future. I can't imagine another trooper that could fit in a similar pair of shoes like Maximus does.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator

5 hours ago, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support

+activity

+dedicated

Another anomaly of a stormtrooper. I thought he was a minge ST because of his name EYEEIGHTCHU; This was also along with the fact he always walked around with a weapon not on safe. He always walked around the ship during late hours and I wasn't sure what battalion he'd want to join. I know that a lot of random people has approached him about joining other battalions as par for all new players. Somehow he was okay with being a normal ST+ by being a magmatrooper and it's been going on and on ever since.

When Maximus first became a NCO, I was worried about him leaving or not caring as many other STs at the time, but he prevailed. He was often on at odd hours, dealing with minges, showing STs presence, along with helping out others in the community. I remember him on his first few days of being a NCO dealing with drama with individuals using calm, collected, and reasonable judgement in fixing issues.

This is not just from his time as an ST, but also applies to the time he had as a shock trooper. He didn't stay in the battalion that long, but showed shock in a really good light. I remember having meh experiences or witnessing bruh, but Maximus was always a G. He would interact with a lot of members in other battalions along with going out of his way to help others.

He is a playful, funny, hardworking, and honest trooper. I was pleasantly surprised with what he has accomplished and the way the community around him perceives him as. I reckon a good portion of that primarily him being in unredacted jobs (I cry internally because there are people that don't know me if I'm not on storm commando). That being said, he has only a little amount of experience as a storm commando; However, I can see him doing great in the future. I can't imagine another trooper that could fit in a similar pair of shoes like Maximus does.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

12 hours ago, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support

+activity

+dedicated

Currently vice marshall

On 4/18/2023 at 5:31 AM, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support

+activity

+dedicated

On 4/17/2023 at 12:41 PM, Mork said:

+Support
Man is very chill and I see him on often I believe he would be a perfect fit for and Officer. He is very fun to be around and I think he will bring people into the battalion with his welcoming and energetic attitude within the server.

I have known this man for only a short while now, giver take a half a month or so, and in that amount of time I have come to find that this man is a wonderful person to be around. He is always kind, respectful, and just entertaining to be around.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/18/2023 at 6:31 AM, SaitamaStrength said:

+Support

+activity

+dedicated

HUGE SUPPORT!!! +++ This guy is absolutely dedicated to ST and he's an amazing, funny, cool person, I know if he's given the chance as officer, he'll do great, honestly with his activity and presence on both the server and discord, I thought he already was one! Would love to see him given that officer spot!

CURRENT:
MC PRLM MAJ TERRY 2649

SCT LCPL TERRY 2600

IC PFC 2600 WITHER