Should Tuna be a Super Admin?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tuna be a Super Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Tuna

What is your steam name?: [GL] Tuna

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:156005195

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been a manager in real life as well as being staff with this community for 7 months.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on 5/16/22

What date did you make your forums account?  I made my account on 5/25/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Admin 

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes my donator rank is Lord and I have bought many of items.

What rank are you applying for? Super admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:  CST

Permission (Admin+ need this):                                                 

Manager: Beckett

Head of Staff: Bub

Head Admin: Spice

Super Admins: Joker, Master, and JackForPrez                                                                                               

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I feel like I have earned the opportunity to be a Super Admin and prove that I am deserving of this rank because of the dedication I have had to this community to make it an enjoyable place to be. I say this because I uphold the rules of the server no matter who it is in my sit and treat everyone the same. However, I do take each sit case by case. I would not just warn someone that is new for breaking certain rules. I would see that they are new and as long as they did not have any malicious intent I would verbally warn them and explain to them why what they did was against the rules and to make sure they understand why it would make others not have fun on the server. I would then explain things they could do so they can also enjoy the server. I have also spent plenty of time mentoring newer staff by watching them in sits and explaining how they can handle their sits better in the future and answering any questions that they may have. I feel like with the experience that I have as a member of staff I could do a lot more for the community as a Super Admin. I would be able to handle situations that require a Super Admin during late nights and early mornings. In conclusion, I feel like I deserve this opportunity for the knowledge and experience I have that I can bring to the staff team as a Super Admin.             

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would first ask in a calming manner to please refrain from cursing at me that I can not handle the sit properly if they keep interrupting me and that their actions are not going to help in figuring out what happened. If he stopped I would get their side of the story and get all evidence before determining what actions to take. I would then explain what actions would be taken from them MRDing ( depending on how many they killed let's say 8 people it would be a warning for MRDM x2 and a 10-day ban). Then I would explain to them that as a shadow banned they can afk on the server and for each hour that they afk it will take 1 hour off of their ban time so if they afked for 5 days they would be unbanned in 5 days. I would then inform them that if they wish to appeal their ban then they could do it on the forums. Then link them the forms link and give them my name and Steam ID. Let's say that they do not stop cursing at me I would then proceed to gag them and then get all of the information and evidence against them. Then before I went into the steps I would take for them Mass RDMing I would give them a chance to defend themselves and provide any evidence they may have as to why he MRDMed. Once I ungaged them if they then continued to cures at me I would gag them again and ask them one more time to provide any evidence they may have in chat. If they do not have any evidence then I would follow the same steps I did before by telling them that they are going to be warned and then banned for 10 days and explaining the shadow ban system. Let's say they said some things that could be homophobic, transphobic, or any other that is offensive language. Depending on how many times they say things before I gag them I would add a 7 day ban if they said it once and if they said it more than once ( at the rank I currently am ) I would ban them for 2 weeks for MRDM x2 | Mass Homophobia (needs extended) then I would put in a perma ban request in the staff discord. To be honest there are so many outcomes that could come out of this situation and I would handle them all differently but the only thing that I would make sure stays the same is that I handle every situation in a professional manner and look at all the facts before rendering a judgment. 

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to look at my application.

-Tuna   

Edited by The Best Tuna

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

4 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 
+ Would be a Nice addition to the JMT Team  
+ Dedicated to the server 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

11 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Tuna is a genuinely great guy. He's one of the nicest guys I've met on the server and always works hard. He's by far more than ready for JMT, and I wish him the best ❤️

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 4/10/2023 at 6:27 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+support 

Tuna is very dedicated to the overall community, I've seen him handle sits that have gotten out of control several times. He is calm and cool headed. He deserves super admin.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 4/10/2023 at 4:27 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/10/2023 at 6:27 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 4/10/2023 at 6:27 PM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

+ Support

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

On 4/10/2023 at 3:27 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

+1

| Current Naval  Deputy Director Of SO Commander | | Current Senior Moderator, Support Member, Game Master|  | Former Saber Guard Armatus |

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 4/10/2023 at 3:27 AM, Jaeger. said:

+ Support
+ Cool Guy
+ Very Active 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin