This poll is closed to new votes

• Head of Staff

What is your in-game name? 

Scor

What is your steam name?

[GL] Scor

What is your steam ID? 

STEAM_0:1:579774652

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) 

Used to staff on FiveM years ago, I've been a part of the GamingLight staff team for over 5+ months; made it to admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 

June, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?

September 21st, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? 

Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 

image_2022-10-15_181648726.png.6f69c000dc30b44ad8c8a673ec0b2355.png

1 warn

What rank are you applying for? 

Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? 

No

Have you read the staff guidelines at; You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: 

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): MJTHEOG [LEADADMIN] - Masterson [SUPERADMIN] - Zoey [SUPERADMIN] - BruceyBoyo [LEADADMIN] - Myan [LEADADMIN] - Drippy [Manager]

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

To start off, I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because I have been an admin for 70+ days so far, I have achieved Staff of the Month while being an admin, and I have been awarded Staff of the Week 10 times within the time frame of being an admin. As an admin, I have gained a lot more experience by being relied upon by other staff members, taking as many sits as possible with very well judgement and professionalism, and learning from my peers. My activity in the server is very good; I am on every day and constantly AFKing on the server when I go to sleep. I have also joined the support team to help people who need assistance with crash issues, forum-related matters, in-game issues, etc. My activity in TeamSpeak is also very good; I am on it every day and always try my best to help someone if they join "Requesting Support" or if I'm asked any questions by someone. I have never missed a staff meeting during my time as staff. I am also a part of the event team and love helping/hosting events with other staff; to boost player count and to let the players have a good time. Furthermore, I have created trustworthy friendships with most of the staff team and am always happy to assist them if they need it! As a Senior Admin, I hope to independently handle my own situations, supervise lower ranks, assist at staff interviews, or help the new trial mods. I am very eager to do so.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly, I would bring the person to the roof and ask the reason on why they're MRDMing. Since they're cursing non-stop, I would gag them. I would then explain to them that what they did is against the rules in a professional manner. The proper punishment will be handed accordingly (a formal warn and a 5-day ban).

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would gather as much evidence as possible and contact SMT in game or by making a need-smt ping in the discord.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?

I would gather as much evidence as possible and then give the gathered evidence to an SMT member. 

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would bring the family to an isolated spot, like a roof. Then I would respectfully tell them the reason of why they're here. If they continue the proper punishment will be given, respectively. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")]

I would follow the chain of command by asking someone that is a rank above me or asking for assistance in TeamSpeak or in the discord. 

dM43pL3.png

+support

Scor is an extremely respectable person that has been on the server for many years and it's earned this rank. The reason that I'm plus supporting this is because score is a very respectable person That can be trusted with a high rank. Score is also very active and good at staffing.

Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back

11 minutes ago, Cuke said:

+support

Scor is an extremely respectable person that has been on the server for many years and it's earned this rank. The reason that I'm plus supporting this is because score is a very respectable person That can be trusted with a high rank. Score is also very active and good at staffing.

Good luck. 

+ Support

I believe that Scor is ready for this position in numerous ways, and to just name a few, he is always incredibly active, he maintains professionalism, remains respectful, approaching challenging situations and handles them wonderfully. The integrity that Scor has demonstrated in this community so far comes to show how dedicated he is and he will be throughout the future with GamingLight. Scor is ready and fit for all of the responsibilities this position holds and I would love to see him as a Senior Admin.

"are you serious right neow" - scor

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+support

-Reliable

-Helpful

-Very experienced

-Trusted 

-Active

-Professional

-Patient and friendly

Most definitely deserves senior admin, goodluck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

29 minutes ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I believe that Scor is ready for this position in numerous ways, and to just name a few, he is always incredibly active, he maintains professionalism, remains respectful, approaching challenging situations and handles them wonderfully. The integrity that Scor has demonstrated in this community so far comes to show how dedicated he is and he will be throughout the future with GamingLight. Scor is ready and fit for all of the responsibilities this position holds and I would love to see him as a Senior Admin.

29 minutes ago, Mark001 said:

+support

-Reliable

-Helpful

-Very experienced

-Trusted 

-Active

-Professional

-Patient and friendly

I’m my past experience from being a Senior Admin and even JMT, I see absolutely no reason as to why you don’t deserve this rank. All that needs to be said is that everything from these +supports are true so to that I say Goodluck on this possible promotion.

+ Massive Support (if you can’t tell already)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

scor is trustworthy and a excellent staff member!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

9 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Major +support and everything that’s shadow said 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

17 hours ago, Mark001 said:

+support

-Reliable

-Helpful

-Very experienced

-Trusted 

-Active

-Professional

-Patient and friendly

15 hours ago, Slasher said:

+Support(even though he weird)

-he is super active

-very  mature 

-reliable

-calm

-trustworthy

-patient

-friendly

-cool guy really

-experienced 

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 3/30/2023 at 6:08 AM, Slasher said:

+Support(even though he weird)

-he is super active

-very  mature 

-reliable

-calm

-trustworthy

-patient

-friendly

-cool guy really

-experienced 

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2023 at 10:59 PM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Reliable

-Helpful

-Very experienced

-Trusted 

-Active

-Professional

-Patient and friendly

Heavy on the Professional! Good Luck Scor!

• Thanks 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png