Maroons Staff application- 3/26/23- Denied

Maroon

Maroon for TMOD?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Maroon for TMOD?

• Yes [explain why]
    • No [explain why]

What is your in-game name?:  Maroon

What is your steam name?: [GL] Maroon       https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013684864/

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:526709568

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have had experience as staffing twice. I was Senior Moderator for roughly 1 month before taking myself to SCP-RP to see what it's like, thus losing my rank. I also staffed as a TMOD for a short period of time in 2022 in about may. it was for about 6 hours before I was informed that I didn't meet a requirement. [I had about 11 tickets taken in the 3 hours]

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 13 2020

What date did you make your forums account? August 13 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 3-5 on imperial [the reason i give an estimate is because i can't view what server of GL it was on so i had to use context clues to pick out which ones are designated to IMP RP.

Have you donated? Yes, 1 CC [no other addons], Darth, Lord beforehand. I have also donated to SCP-RP as the highest rank [I don't remember the name] and also bought many cases and keys for Imperial RP.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderation.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidlines.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): None.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have been active on the GL Imperial RP server for around 3-4 years now. I have had my fair share of incidents within the server, but i feel that I have and will continue to learn and make up for my past mistakes. I have a good reputation within the server and am willing to dedicate much time to being staff. I am responsible and well behaved. I have much knowledge on what to do and what not to do. I like to go into situations informed so I can avoid making mistakes or seeming clueless. I am well fit for Moderation and I feel that this is a great opportunity to prove myself to be good enough in the eyes of the people who doubt my abilities. I have memorized every rule and it's corresponding punishment to breaking thy rule. I apologize for the repetition but I feel that I am well suited to be in this position. I have much experience in the server and as staff. I know what is expected of me if I do get the role of TMOD and I will not disappoint. I also have 5 weeks of total of Active RP playtime and ~1500 hours on GL servers alone. I love the server and wish to be able to do more for it and it's community. Taking the fact that I have much time and money dedicated to the server into consideration, it would seem inhumane for me to perform an act of hate or aggression towards the server. I only wish to help. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

Once i bring them, I will ask the reporter what the other person did [assuming that someone else reported them] Once they proceed to tell me what the person did, I will check and fact check the information given to me by the reporter through !logs. Once I have verified the information given to me, I will tell them what they did wrong and why it's wrong no matter if they want to listen or not. I will then proceed to formally warn them, then tell them that they will be receiving a 5 day ban for their actions. I will clip the situation for proof that I told them what their punishment was and why it's wrong so I can't be reported for staff abuse, then end the sit.

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon

+Support!

I see no better fit for staff than someone who was permabanned for threating to Doxx someone as shown below:

He took an involuntary break in staff and now he's back and better than ever! 
image.png.06818e394ddb3c81904c86379a187a22.png

If anyone has any reasons for this man NOT to be staff, the good far outweighs the bad. It is clear he has experience on this server doing all sorts of great things for the community! Overall, massive +Support, best of luck in staff!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

- Support

Firstly, what positions do you even hold right now on the server? Secondly, you were staff prior and I remember you being atrocious. No thank you.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

5 minutes ago, Theta said:

- Support

Firstly, what positions do you even hold right now on the server? Secondly, you were staff prior and I remember you being atrocious. No thank you.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support

the savior we really need!

1 hour ago, darkstarson12 said:

+Support!

I see no better fit for staff than someone who was permabanned for threating to Doxx someone as shown below:

He took an involuntary break in staff and now he's back and better than ever! 
image.png.06818e394ddb3c81904c86379a187a22.png

If anyone has any reasons for this man NOT to be staff, the good far outweighs the bad. It is clear he has experience on this server doing all sorts of great things for the community! Overall, massive +Support, best of luck in staff!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1
  • Skull 1

16 hours ago, Theta said:

- Support

I don't think you are ready to be part of the staff team.

• Skull 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

this application is being taken down due to me making a innaproperiate joke on server. I am sorry it came down to this. this is my goodbye.

Love 3X retired 501st CPT/MAJ, 4 year veteran;  Maroon/Gamma/Crysto

Edited by Maroon
  • Laughing 2

ARC/ 501st JTL 1LT Maroon 11/7567
TSO JR LT Maroon

IC PVT 7567 Echo
Apprentice V Maroon