Duncan's FBI-Wide 48-Hour Notice

Duncan  McOkiner

Omg, where do I even start, you are no doubt in my mind the best HRT commander I have ever seen, and one of the most honest and fun people I’ve ever been around. I will never forget the times we talked for way to damn long or the 3 hour HRT training, all of which I had tons of fun in. Mainly because of you, I really hope to see you around, you will not be forgotten.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

It comes with a heavy heart seeing this resignation, truly. Duncan, you were one of my favorite people as well throughout the server, not just through FBI, but altogether as well. I have been with the servers for quite some time and I can confidently state that you are by far one of the greatest HRT Commanders I have seen all in all. Thank you for all the laughs, thank you for all of the RP, thank you for all of the fun and joy that you brought with HRT and with the server. I wish you the best of luck with all of your future endeavors and I'll see you on the server from time to time.

Much love. ❤️

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Bro

it does sadden me to see you go but I wish you luck on your endeavors in whatever you decide to do outside of Gaminglight. While I know you’ll be around and more taking a step back it saddens me to see you go and I know if you put the energy and dedication that you’ve put into this community into whatever you want in life the bounds for your limitless potential will take you to an amazing place Duncan 

Without a shadow of a doubt you sir are a chad and feel free to stop and talk to any of us when you come back around. I will say reading this today has certainly been a gut punch. But a gut punch in the way of seeing a good friend go off to college from your home town 

Best of luck with everything Duncan 

o7

The only reason I even got trained for FBI in the first place. Man is a real g and will always be the best of the best. Long live this man.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Duncan, I'll miss your dumbass. You were always an amazing guy to talk to and I always enjoyed your presence on the server.

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

Sad to see you go, you will be missed

Your car still stinks tho

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 3/21/2023 at 10:02 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Justin - Thank you for the opportunity. Wouldn't have achieved so much in this Department without it! FBI has been setup for success with the most intricate, yet simple, documents that PoliceRP has to offer. You should be proud!

#keepitsimplestupid

Duncan, you know I could not have done it without you! I really appreciate everything you put into this community and into your time as HRT Commander, FBI High Command, and everything else in-between. I hope you land your dream job and continue to kill it.

ava3.png.0a3ef8463f0eb0ea3d42c7c4c2722cae.pngJustin, Former FBI Director RA5 - GamingLight PoliceRP