MP4's Resignation

JackForPrez

this is denied by me

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

You will be missed in DT and good luck with the new role of HGM and with krennic.

Current: IC CSLD 2LT 4457 Reaper - DT SGT LS2

Former: DT Officer - Former IF Head Agent

Edited by Dr.Offen

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

but you were my favorite commander to sniff

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

average DT command member

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

F16 and Anomaly told me about this. RIP and welcome to the DT grave with me and the rest of us. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Crunch said:

Above average DT command member

Do I get to join the DT Reserve Commander’s Club? Where we just comment on the current Command, It’s the greatest DT R Pastime.

6 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I am shivering in fear. You have been so much help and I must now fill your big shoes. I promise to do my best sir, I am sorry to see you go!

8 hours ago, Mariodylan said:

Thank you for everything, sir.

You have been such a significant part of DT that it hurts to see you go, but I can't wait to see what more you'll bring as HGM.

Do well my children 

Dylan join the GM team

Edited by JackForPrez

spacer.png

6 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

Do I get to join the DT Reserve Commander’s Club? Where we just comment on the current Command, It’s the greatest DT R Pastime.

At least Frog hasn't called you a mid commander yet!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Haven't known you long but you will be missed. You were a great leader MP4. It was an honor sir.

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 3/14/2023 at 10:24 PM, RussTime said:

F16 and Anomaly told me about this. RIP and welcome to the DT grave with me and the rest of us. 

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark