Real OGs?

The Schoodster

How many of yall are real ogs? (like 800+ days ago joined)

Site-05? 05 house on surface?

really big fucking dragon event? (missed it cause I was grounded 😔)

Security Mall Cops?

CI Alpha and Betas wearing tshirt and jeans with NODs on?

LCZ being basically 2 hallways?

I currently joined 1012 days ago, but that might be a fucked number cause I changed my steam name a few times (but then again 1012 days ago is pretty close to when I created my forums profile, so it might check out?)

Edited by The Schoodster

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

Here for all of the above, dragon event was crazy and yeah the homeless ci also. I remember when CI used to wear the pmc models but switched it out.

Remember when PKs were a thing (I got one kek) and some other stuff...

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

Here for all of the above, dragon event was crazy and yeah the homeless ci also. I remember when CI used to wear the pmc models but switched it out.

Remember when PKs were a thing (I got one kek) and some other stuff...

ik ur an OG, ive seen u, remember when humans could be tranqed? that was a BLAST

site 05 v1 🥱

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 3/13/2023 at 5:17 PM, J0LT said:

site 05 v1 🥱

IDK if i was there on V1, I know my old name was Faloof so if u saw that then I was there, Also I know Bread was like LTCOL or VCMDR when I joined, that probably helps

On 3/13/2023 at 1:09 PM, Alexxxx said:

all of the things you've mentioned aren't even old 

Heres a couple more ig? Command has level 4, HSU exists, random room that could be gassed in LCZ, SCP-457, CI CCS having nothing but negevs all the damn time, and HCZ not being confusing

PS J0LT

97127465_Screenshot2023-03-151_38_53PM.png.4c4ecd281a1e7d3f5ff9957075baae25.png1197114418_Screenshot2023-03-151_39_12PM.png.a9950801886083e27521c18361bc78b5.png

ratio

Edited by The Schoodster
ratioed J0LT

2 hours ago, The Schoodster said:

Also I know Bread was like LTCOL or VCMDR when I joined, that probably helps

that is such a wide timeframe you have NO idea

• Laughing 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Pills said:

medbay/hcz cp

bro that was SO FUCKING ANNOYING

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

1 minute ago, Schoodst said:

bro that was SO FUCKING ANNOYING

nah, best thing ever

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

13 hours ago, Anatole said:

bruh remember when the server would crash if STF, i think HSU and some CC's got crushed by the doors. 

goofy ahh crash models

EZ medbay (Not too old but still golden)

CI base having an actual outer defense and the inside being a tiny ass hole in the wall where DB couldn’t hold more then 15 people. And there was literally 1 room for hostages and SCPs

having SCP-457 fuck all of LCZ when he breached. 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 3/15/2023 at 3:43 PM, J0LT said:

that is such a wide timeframe you have NO idea

2 year timeframe

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

I remember when RND was a sub branch and OG A1 steak sauce existed.

I fear to turn on the light
For the darkness won't go away
Fast, is desire
Turn out the light
Halo on fire

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

• 2 weeks later...