Prox's Alpha one officer Application

Proximo

1.Name:Prox

2. Current and former RP ranks:SGT In Delta 5, E11 Delta 4, E11 Captain, Nu7 HTF, Nu7 1LT Security SGT, Death Trooper Captain[different server] , Death Trooper SGT [GL server]

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

4. DiscordID:Prox#7116

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?:I was off the server for a while playing a different one that shut down not too long ago, I was the Death Trooper commander and lead it and wanted to make it active and work. I wish to help who ever gets the CO Of Red Right hand with documents, updates, decisions, ETC and I would like to help make the Red Right Hand Branch prosper. I want to see this branch become active and a good branch for the community and I know that a branch relies on its officers as much as its commander [most of the time]. In halo RP servers I have lead Spartan Groups, ONI sections, and multiple other factions. I have the mindset, the endurance, and the quality for Red Right hand officer and wish to be there when it starts so I can help it out the best I can and make it a good branch just like E11, and Delta 5. I also know the extensive lore of the Red Right hand like how they select from d class and their special operation tasking to the O5 council and admistrator.  

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:I am competent as I have led multiple special operation groups like Death Troopers, Imperial Commandos, Advanced Recon Commandos, squad lead in Delta-4 at one point, and Ranger Deputy Head. I can be serious when on the job and make it look good, I also know how to lead and divert troops when needed no matter what the situation is rather it be SCPs, Patrol, VIPs or anything of the sort. I can Role Play really well when given the chance or opportunity and I like to help people and branches out the best way I can. People have also seen when I put my mind to things I can be smart about my decisions when playing certain jobs and helping out branches.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: During operations like E5,Mech Raid, or general mass breach events I will go into foundation ops and have the units team up and assist each other, further more I will still allow interactions outside the branch as everyone is entitled to Role play! I will also try to limit toxicity and now allow it inside the branch of Red Right hand as all matters should be resolved in a  peaceful mindset.

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-support

Toxicity issues in the past
Harmed branch relations more than improved them
Generally unfit for A1 CMD

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

Just now, Bossatron1924 said:

-support

Short app also eh could be better

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

On 3/11/2023 at 4:37 PM, Bossatron1924 said:

-support

- Keyword 'past', in recent times Prox has been clean, and in all of my experiences, he's been kind and respectful. I've known Prox since he first joined and he has definitely improved majorly.
- From every incident i have personally seen, Prox has never harmed branch relations, during his time in Nu7 he even worked to improve them.
- If anything, I would Prox would make a decent fit for a LCMD position such as LT.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 hour ago, Mangoo said:

- Keyword 'past', in recent times Prox has been clean, and in all of my experiences, he's been kind and respectful. I've known Prox since he first joined and he has definitely improved majorly.
- From every incident i have personally seen, Prox has never harmed branch relations, during his time in Nu7 he even worked to improve them.
- If anything, I would Prox would make a decent fit for a LCMD position such as LT.

Incidents have occurred within the last 30 days. To be command in a branch solely of the best I think the best would be 2-3. 

Though I must concur to the fact of improvement. I think time is irrelevant so long as the consistency remains. Once that is broken bets are off essentially....

+Support

I'd recommend LT or WO if applicable...

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 3/11/2023 at 4:37 PM, Bossatron1924 said:

-support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic