Sean Johnson - RRH Officer Application

Sean Johnson

Name: Sean Johnson AKA A1 Rogue

Current and former RP ranks: Ex CI Major | Head of Hotshot, current E4 head, D5 SGT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77333802

DiscordID: Cian#7929

Why do you want to be an Officer?: I want to be an officer because I think I can bring a valuable skillset to this branch, the has been developed through my various roles. I will bring a calm demeanor and easy going atmosphere should I be selected for this role. I want to work with individuals who want to work in a strong team, but a team that helps each other and is not toxic. I want to work in a team that tries to improve, but not to the point it becomes elitist. I want to try another MTF branch as I mainly play CI, I am hoping I can play more MTF and balance this with CI. I hope to try become a leader within this branch, and make myself someone others enjoy playing with. I aim to balance laid back command style with having standards for the branch. 

What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?: Firstly, I have current SF experience and have been for over 4 months. During this time I have displayed competence in the role, and have been in command since January 1st. I have ensured all members are competent but also that they enjoy what they do. I have been able to lead them in a way where they stick to what they do, operate effectively, yet they don't feel like I am a tyrant and enjoy the task force. I have demonstrated that I am able to take orders effectively and execute on them. I have also demonstrated I can be trusted with other command positions and sensitive information.

How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: By attending MTF command meetings should I be granted this position, additionally reports to me by other players will be taken seriously, and also without confrontation retorts. The reporter should be treated with respect understanding. Any issues I had I would take them to the respective MTF command if it warranted that. 

Edited by Sean Johnson

+Support

I think Sean has done a good job with E4. The members of it are pretty good at the game, aren't assholes and do the job of SF better then other SFs. I think this speaks to Sean's ability to effectively run his branch.

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

This guy is dedicated to his branch, and all in all a good leader

He has a lot of experience that makes him a perfect candidate for this position.

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

+support

though I have not had much experience with you, I believe your experience and capability would help make A-1 into the best branch it could be, I believe you make a great addition to the officer core.

1 hour ago, Some Weeb said:

Though my support doesn't come without criticism. I really think you should engage people more in CI without being on E4. Maybe it's just me but I don't see you all to often on hotshot and leading your sub branch. Which is why if you get this I worry about your ability to effectively dedicate time to each area.

Though i would like to have/see some more interactions with you.

+support

Was a really good Major in CI, active, and fit for this role !

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

5 hours ago, Not Monkey said:

-Support
E4 Main

Wow
+support in my time as the lead of e4 this man has single handly risen up and showed just how much of a valuable asset he is i feel if he gets this position he could do amazing things with RRH

• Like 1

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

12 minutes ago, Dick Grayson said:

Wow
+support in my time as the lead of e4 this man has single handly risen up and showed just how much of a valuable asset he is i feel if he gets this position he could do amazing things with RRH

Hot asf and real

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic