Randy

Steam Name: Tyler___J | IFN.GG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

Ingame Name: Forgot, been 2 years

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Weiss

Reason for Ban: Mass Racism | Exploiting

Dispute: 

First and foremost, I want to acknowledge that there is absolutely no excuse for my actions. I take full responsibility for my behaviour and the harm that I caused to others in this community. It was wrong, and I should have known better. I want to make it clear that I am not trying to justify my actions or shift the blame to anyone else. I am solely responsible for my behaviour, and I want to do everything in my power to make things right.

I want to apologize to the people that I have affected with my behaviour. I understand that my words and actions may have caused pain, hurt, and discomfort to individuals in this community. I am truly sorry for any harm that I caused, and I understand that my behaviour was not only disrespectful but also dehumanizing. It was wrong, and I want to make sure that it never happens again.

I want to emphasize that my intentions are genuine, and I am committed to making things right. I understand that trust is something that is earned, and I hope that in time, I can regain your trust and respect. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make amends for my behaviour and become a positive member of this community once again.

Edited by Randy

• Head Admin

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Weiss locked this topic