Suggestion to make D5 and Nu7 Unique from each other. - Denied

Boesermaster

What are you suggesting? -  Making Nu7 and D5 unique from each other. Please read all of the Suggestion before + or - the Suggestion

Intro:

As of current, D5 and Nu7 are barely unique from each other. Both run into what ever the Current Meat Grinder currently is, be it CI, SCPs and so on is. The Goal of the Suggestion is to make them Unique from each other. Making sure, that both Branches, can shine in that Field, why you join them, for Nu7 SCP maintaining and Recontaining. And for D5 Fighting Humans.

Gameplay:

For Both, i would Suggest, making it more specific when a MTF can be where.

To give a Example:

CI is called out in EZ, instead of everyone running there, D5 will be the ones Running there while Nu7 stays back and Defends HCZ.

173 is Teleporting around in LCZ , Nu7 will be running towards LCZ to recontain 173. While D5 is staying in HCZ / LCZ to defend it.

When lets say, 173 is running around where CI is, then of course, both parties are allowed to go there.

Now of course, this would cause some Problems, this is way i think some classes should Respond also with the other MTF.

These are :

Corpsman

Field Expert

G9 Gladiator

HTF and D9

Covert Agent

And IAA

Buffs:

Now of course, this will Split the MTFs more apart in smaller Groups, to Negate this, both MTFs should be given a Buff, which Fits the Role they are playing, you cant really evade Bullets, which is why i would Suggest for D5 that all Classes get a HP / and AP Buff, so that they can fight better against D-Class and CI.

For Nu7 a Speed Buff would be fitting, since we need to remove fast around the Site, to Contain the SCPs, and fight them, when they run towards us. For this i recoomend giving each Nu7 Class a Speed Buff ranging from 1.2 to 1.5.

Of course, to negate any Frustration from the SCPs, all of them should also recive a Speed Buff. Alternativly, making them break Doors 1.7 to 1.8 times faster then currently ould also be a idea to balance it out.

How would this change better the server? - It would make both MTFs feel uniuqe on the Server, and let them both expand with Future suggestion to Build up on that Uniqueness with maybe later a D5 and GENSEC Cross Class.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Both Branches would become Stronger

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D5 and Nu7

Before making this Suggestion i talked with J0lt and Yamato where i should put this Sugestion. I am terrible sorry if any D5 wanted to read over it first before making it.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

40 minutes ago, Pure said:

True D5 got cool guns they unique

But if Guns is the only thing D5 has is having Guns , what purpose do they fill ? Becuse as of now, they are Nu7 with less classes but better Guns. 

If we would take the System, D5 could get even better cool Guns for Situations. This would allow for both D5 and Nu7 to grow and experiment with new Stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Boesermaster said:

But if Guns is the only thing D5 has is having Guns , what purpose do they fill ? Becuse as of now, they are Nu7 with less classes but better Guns. 

If we would take the System, D5 could get even better cool Guns for Situations. This would allow for both D5 and Nu7 to grow and experiment with new Stuff. 

You have to remember that D5 is a donator branch and still requires payment for any new additions or content.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Boesermaster said:

E11 is the Donator Branch. D5 is free to join. And apply 🙂.

E11 is a donator exclusive.

D5 was literally paid to be added on the server. Kinda like 7 CCs with RP power. 

-Support unless you wanna pay that fat price tag XD 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

34 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

E11 is a donator exclusive.

D5 was literally paid to be added on the server. Kinda like 7 CCs with RP power. 

-Support unless you wanna pay that fat price tag XD 

I would say then that D5 at this point then is a full on branch on the server. And should get stuff added to it it would bring more people to the server and Zeeptin even more money. 

2 hours ago, Boesermaster said:

E11 is the Donator Branch. D5 is free to join. And apply 🙂.

Branch additions have to be paid for by Jackwebb and Price. 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

9 hours ago, Michael_ said:

-Support

The way Nu7 and D5 are is completely fine and does not require change

agreed
this is something that can be focused on in the future, but at the moment it seems fine

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png