Laki's Executive Event Team Application [Perms from Goat]

Laki

Laki's Executive Event Team Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Laki get Executive Event Team rank?

• Yes
    • No

Name:  Laki
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:570799005
Current Rank: Event Team Member
Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image): 
image.thumb.png.b4a46173c88fd0adb6445ddb8f484917.png
Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words):
I think I could do more as EET, I'm in ET for a while and I see doing some early morning events make a lot of people happy. When some of my friends from ET don't know what to do I get there and help them even if it's 11 or 12 pm for me and I will always try to help. With this role, I could do more than I'm doing right now, not only making my PTs, events, or anything else better with more permission, but I could also give permission to others and allow their ideas if they are good with me supervising them. I know nobody is perfect and everyone needs someone to lead them, I know myself, even with planning something for a few days alone I can't make it, but with someone to show me and explain to me what I can do better it would make it much better and enjoyable for everyone, I want to take this role and show my dedication to server and fun we can make.

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words):
I'm staff for maybe 6/7 months which gives me a lot of experience in some situations, I know I'm ETM but I spent a lot of time on Event Team and I think I got my experience for this role. I'm always pushing for the best possible outcome even if that is not possible I'll try and make it at least enjoyable. I know there are some toxic people and when something goes wrong they will start arguing about that, I'm here to help other members of ET and stop that like I said nobody is perfect and everyone needs opportunity and chance to prove themself, like me and like others.

How active can you be on a weekly basis?:
Depending on my school and sometimes job, I quit my job to take a break and focus more on school and GL, so I can be on a lot if there's nothing else to do.

Are you experienced with mega events?:
Yes I am, I assisted in a few and I think I gave the idea for it, but I was ETT so Tyler did it I think but I always ask if some help is needed or if I can do anything.
How many events have you hosted since joining?: 
I didn't log all, but this is every single event, PT, and mass event I participated in or hosted by Event Team Roster logs I had a lot of fun doing it and I'll keep doing it whatever happens after this.

image.thumb.png.3298bb72c56ee1d4567d73db7b2084d1.png

Edited by Laki

• Laki changed the title to Laki's Executive Event Team Application [Perms from Goat]

+ Support
I worked with Laki for a long time in RnD and he is by far the most trustworthy Archivist I've met, Not only is he Senior Command but also an Admin.
I may not really be friends with Laki, but he is great and I hope he succeeds.
- Active
- Creative
- A Great pick
- Been apart of the community for a long time.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 3/11/2023 at 2:01 PM, Chombos said:

+ Support
I worked with Laki for a long time in RnD and he is by far the most trustworthy Archivist I've met, Not only is he Senior Command but also an Admin.
I may not really be friends with Laki, but he is great and I hope he succeeds.
- Active
- Creative
- A Great pick
- Been apart of the community for a long time.

Application Pending

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

At this time, the Event Leadership Team has decided to place this application on "Pending". During this time responses will still be allowed on this application.

The Event Leadership Team will be watching this applicant closely.

- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• 3 weeks later...

+Support

From the application he seems to know what he is doing well enough to help lead others. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
While this application was denied, the Event Leadership Team has seen it fit to promote this individual to Senior Event Team.
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic