Laki's Support Team Application

Laki

Laki's Support Team Application   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Laki be part of Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Laki

Steam Name: [GL] VP!van persie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570799005

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Laki#8267

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? ETM/Admin on SCP RP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? I'm on all the time I can, even if I'm playing SCP RP or something else.

How often do you use Discord? I'm active a lot even if I'm not home, I'm checking everything on my phone.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 words minimum)?

I think I can help more on TeamSpeak and Discord as part of the staff community. I know some people don't know how to handle TeamSpeak or Discord and it's hard for some of them to understand it, like command member I spent some time explaining to people how to set up their TeamSpeak or what to do so they could get their Discord tags and what they can do, I think I could help even more like a member of the Support Team. I want to get further in my staff career, which is a good way to show my dedication to GL. Besides all of this, I'm mainly active in the early mornings because my time zone is GMT +1 (CET) and that allows me to help people from different time zones who are active at that time. For 8+ months as staff on GL, I learned a lot and I'm ready to move higher, I think this would be a good challenge for me. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? 
A lot of people know me well, I'm a very patient guy and a good person who is always ready to help or chill with someone. Besides all of this, I got trusted enough by ETL and SMT to get the ranks I have now and I hope that means something, I want to push my limits and try something new, I also want to do more and learn more so I could help more. I'll try my best whatever happens.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
Hello, how is your day going, my name is Laki and I'm here to help you.

Edited by Laki

• Manager

+ Support!

Laki is a vey active individual even with the activity being in the early mornings. He is a great member of the staff team as well as a great member of Epsilon-11! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

23 hours ago, Curtis said:

+ Support!

Laki is a vey active individual even with the activity being in the early mornings. He is a great member of the staff team as well as a great member of Epsilon-11! 

Seen you around, i love early morning!!!!

+support

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2023 at 7:42 PM, Curtis said:

+ Support!

what can i say about this guy
+support 
Always wants to help good guy on the server
Activity need to improve but like for a thousand
and great guy to talk
if you ask me he should be on the team 
Absolutely fucking NO 
For legal reason that was a joke^^^^^^^^^^ XD

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

1 hour ago, Chineseman said:

what can i say about this guy
+support 
Always wants to help good guy on the server
Activity need to improve but like for a thousand
and great guy to talk
if you ask me he should be on the team 
Absolutely fucking NO 
For legal reason that was a joke^^^^^^^^^^ XD

On 2/27/2023 at 2:42 AM, Curtis said:

+ Support!

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+support yeahh let mah boy be senior et frfr

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

On 3/5/2023 at 12:58 PM, Glizzy Gobbler said:

+Support
Very active and fair staff member, always handling things like they should be.
Deserves to be part of support team

+Support 

I do see you on early in the morning when I get up as I usually am on during really weird hours

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic