MiniEpic Support Team Application

MiniEpic

In-Game Name: MiniEpic

Steam Name:[GL] MiniEpic

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:195322115

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): TooNorthern#4840

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Moderator

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday for good amount of time(Ex 5-8 hours)

How often do you use Discord? Everyday for about 9 hours a day.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?Reason I wish to become a member of the support team is for a few reasons. First starting off is that I believe I have the knowledge to help people within discord or support. I was prior support for couple months and helped people within discord. I have also been within the community for the last 4 years and I have help people countless with gmod or even teamspeak support. Next is when performing these duties as support I believe I can be very respectful, and also helpful plus being professional while doing so. To add on to my prior reason, currently I have been helping in sits ingame with people doing ingame support such as how to access certain components of gmod. I believe I want to take that further and help people in discord and teamspeak doing so. If I don't have an answer to someone's question then I would check the forums that may have the answer to their question. That are the reasons I wish to become a support member.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? Reason I should be trusted to be a member is that I am very know ledged of GL PRP specifically but I possibly have more ties with other server knowledge. I can learn the new ropes of support if there are any, currently on PoliceRP I am very hard worker and wish to be a hard worker within this support team. That is all I have is to why you should trust me!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello, MiniEpic from Support team, Gaminglight. What can I assist you with today?"

• Like 1

minisigforums.webp

+ Support

MiniEpic is a very mature, respectful, and honorable staff member in the community.

MiniEpic also upholds an incredibly amount of activity.

I believe MiniEpic is ready for this position and would be a wonderful addition to the support team.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support

Mature and professional

Very active in discord and on TeamSpeak

Got lots of knowledge, also been here a while

Good Luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+Support

I believe miniepic is more than suited to be a part of the support division here are a few reasons: 
- Incredible playtime/activity 
- Former Junior Management Team 
- Very friendly and approachable 
- Extremely helpful and very good teacher 
And my last reason 
- Because he's MiniEpic !!!!
do I have to say more?

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

7 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

I believe miniepic is more than suited to be a part of the support division here are a few reasons: 
And my last reason 
do I have to say more?

^^^

(only a mini epic, smh get bigger)
+support!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Ridgeland said:

+Support

And my last reason 
do I have to say more?

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic