[GL] Elevate

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:639841200

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):
Elevate#5509

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?
I am in TS often, either helping others in game or just chatting.

How often do you use Discord?
All the time, main way I communicate with friends and my CMD I manage

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I tend to assist people in game quite a bit. either in the 100+ trainings I've done, or overall helping my enlisted and command. I think the Support Team can further and enhance my abilities in helping others, and give a new experience of what being on the support Team is like. I would also like to grow and get to know members of the support team, growing in connections and friendships! Staffing is another reason I would like to be a member of the Support Team. Many times I've been faced with new or complex challenges in my staffing career and came out understanding more I did before. I strive to understand how the Support system works, and if any challenge is in my way my goal is to find a way to learn from my experiences. I think my time and effort I can put into the Support Team is not only assist me, in my next steps in staff, But can also further improve The Support Team. I would like to grow in knowledge and experience from the Support Team as a whole.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
I give my absolute best in all ways I can, My activity is no issue and I believe I could be a great member of the team. I have also spent the time and dedication to become Admin, and a variety of ranks and positions in game. I believe I gained those positions because my superiors can trust me and know I am fair and overall supporting. I believe I am a great pick this position, and if accepted I promise I will learn and adapt any way seen fit.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hey there! I'm Elevate from the Support Team, how can I assist you today?

+SUPPORT

Great command member in the server, great staff member in the server, great guy to talk to, Elevate is a very helpful and friendly dude who i'm sure would make a fantastic member of the support team.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

8 hours ago, zboz said:

+SUPPORT

Great command member in the server, great staff member in the server, great guy to talk to, Elevate is a very helpful and friendly dude who i'm sure would make a fantastic member of the support team.

• Manager

+ Support!

Elevate you a wonderful member of the community and you are a great staff member, if I ever need advice on something relating the server this is one of the people I go to first! He is great!!!!!!!!!

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+ Support

- Good looking application

- Seems to be dedicated to helping others.

- Great answers

- Based on the already placed support I can tell he is respected

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 2/26/2023 at 11:32 AM, zboz said:

+SUPPORT

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

+support

Quick learner, responsive and always willing to help
(elevate this man!)

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, Elevate said:

In-Game Name: 
Elevate

Steam Name:
[GL] Elevate

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:639841200

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):
Elevate#5509

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?
I am in TS often, either helping others in game or just chatting.

How often do you use Discord?
All the time, main way I communicate with friends and my CMD I manage

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I tend to assist people in game quite a bit. either in the 100+ trainings I've done, or overall helping my enlisted and command. I think the Support Team can further and enhance my abilities in helping others, and give a new experience of what being on the support Team is like. I would also like to grow and get to know members of the support team, growing in connections and friendships! Staffing is another reason I would like to be a member of the Support Team. Many times I've been faced with new or complex challenges in my staffing career and came out understanding more I did before. I strive to understand how the Support system works, and if any challenge is in my way my goal is to find a way to learn from my experiences. I think my time and effort I can put into the Support Team is not only assist me, in my next steps in staff, But can also further improve The Support Team. I would like to grow in knowledge and experience from the Support Team as a whole.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
I give my absolute best in all ways I can, My activity is no issue and I believe I could be a great member of the team. I have also spent the time and dedication to become Admin, and a variety of ranks and positions in game. I believe I gained those positions because my superiors can trust me and know I am fair and overall supporting. I believe I am a great pick this position, and if accepted I promise I will learn and adapt any way seen fit.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hey there! I'm Elevate from the Support Team, how can I assist you today?

+Support

Fellow Child of the Scarlet King,
Great guy to talk to
Fun brainstorming times as always, good thinker!!!
Good command member (Give me EOI)

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

On 2/26/2023 at 11:32 AM, zboz said:

+SUPPORT

10 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support

Quick learner, responsive and always willing to help
(elevate this man!)

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Is there anything I can say that hasn't been said already?

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Amazing person, one of the most helpful and friendly people on the server

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

I Agree +Support

On 2/26/2023 at 11:07 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Good looking application

- Seems to be dedicated to helping others.

- Great answers

- Based on the already placed support I can tell he is respected

On 2/26/2023 at 2:44 PM, Banna-Bred said:

+ support

Elevate this man to support

But in all seriousness, elevate is a smart person with a great personality. He loves to help people and this is definitely his calling.

I wish the best for the rest of your journey for staffing with gaminglight.

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message #Bon1922 to determine next steps.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic