Ignis SCP-RP Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

IgnisNuts

Your name: Ignis

Your Discord ID name: Ignis

Your Discord ID code: 323436539705294858

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban?: I don't remember

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Whatever has happened will never happen again from me, and I am sorry to anyone that I have offended. I have chilled out a lot from when I have gotten banned, so I promise it won't happen again. Again I am sorry to anyone that I offended whenever I got banned.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ Support

idk what you did but unban this man

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support

I have never seen any actions in discord or in-game from this person that were not toxic, rude, or hateful in some way.

-Has had multiple issues with toxicity.

-Been banned/warned multiple times for rule breaking and multiple cases of racism and homophobia.

-Has never once shown an inkling of "wanting to change" or "having regret" even going so far to make meme appeals as a joke.
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/95123-ignis-ban-appeal/#comment-646269

image.thumb.png.696544d5bb692dfae09623089445fc3c.png

image.thumb.png.bdcb74e27ff5217a28fd1d6c0851f247.png

13 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

I have never seen any actions in discord or in-game from this person that were not toxic, rude, or hateful in some way.

-Been banned/warned multiple times for rule breaking and multiple cases of racism and homophobia.

-Has never once shown an inkling of "wanting to change" or "having regret" even going so far to make meme appeals as a joke.

The crazy thing is he actually changed💀 since he’s been back he has not been toxic once….he’s turned into like a suburban kid yea we leave it at that (not tryna argue at all but I recommend seeing him and talking to him now before leaving this comment)

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

39 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

I'm sorry that you feel this way towards me, and I'm sorry if I have ever hurt your feeling in the past. It has been half a year ago, so I don't remember much of the specifics of what I have done, but what I do know for certain is that I have chilled out since then. Anytime I'm in the server I try to either make other people laugh, or have a good/chill time. I do understand that the ban appeals didn't seem "serious", but I was honestly just trying to get other people to either smile or laugh at it with no intention of harm. (That's what I can somewhat remember reading back on it.) I never mean any malice in my statements, if someone were to confront me that they didn't like something that I said towards them, I would be understanding and apologize to them nowadays.
You have brought up all valid points, especially your last point, but I am being 100 percent serious. With the over half a year I haven't interacted much with Gaminglight, and the people in this community, I have sincerely changed.
(I am so sorry, I hate being nitpicky, but those warns shown at the bottom was during my time in staff where warns were given out to other players not me.)

• Like 1

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

There are some good points for both sides and this was something that did require some thought, so after careful consideration and feedback from the people that have interacted with Ignis thus far, it is my conclusion that this appeal should be accepted. With that being said, I have attached the reason for your ban and it is expected by SMT+ that going forward you are to be respectful and not to stoop to the behavior that resulted in your ban in the first place. Should you fail to uphold this condition then you will be rebanned with no chance of appeal.

Screenshot_20230221-160927.png

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT