Dark's Trial Mod Application - Accepted

00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

What is your in-game name?: Dark

What is your steam name?: [GL] 🗡🖤Dark🖤🗡

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:160659387

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Senior Admin on PRP and Mod on ImperialRP, Support Supervisor, Senior Forums Diplomat for PRP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2020 but I recently came back

What date did you make your forums account?  November 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 1 image.thumb.png.5703bd52f2831c481ded20faee984af4.png

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines?: yes many times

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve this rank as i loved my time as staff before but had to leave due to my work but now i work a lot less and have more time to be on. I also get on at night after work when almost no staff are no and i think i would be able to help bring the minge down at those off hours. I also play during the day. I am also trying to get out of reserves for State therefore i am planning on staying in the server for a long time. I was a very committed staff member and plan to be again. I am knowledgeable about the rules of the server and am able to assist people well in sits. I do believe that i would be a great fit for all of these reasons and with my previous experience as staff and support.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the reporter and ask for some info then i would bring the person that is RDMing and ask them to confirm if they do not i would look in combat logs to see if they did and if so i would jail them and give them a warn if needed.

Edited by 00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-support

you have only recently rejoined the server as of like last night. I’d recommend playing for at least a week to be accustomed to the new rules as you left a little while ago.

edit: otherwise +support if this application is up for a week and u are still active

Edited by Bartholomew
  • Like 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

27 minutes ago, Bartholomew said:

-support

you have only recently rejoined the server as of like last night. I’d recommend playing fit at least 2 weeks to be accustomed to the new rules as you left a little while ago.

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

+Support

You have experience and seem mature. As you recently came back I would just suggest to keep the activity up! Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

I personally have never had any poor experiences with you, but that is not saying much due to the time you have been back. You have not been back for even a full week yet from what I have seen. While yes you are previous staff, that was some time ago. It is hard for players to listen and respect a player that only vets of the community even know. In my opinion you should show that you plan on staying with the community for a week or two rather then just applying for staff like you never left. I have played gmod for years and sometimes we want to come back then two weeks later we regret it and want to leave all over again. I think you need some time to sit and think is this really what you want to get back into. Staff is a time commitment and in order to dedicate time you have to play that time. No hard feelings, because like I said from my talks with you, you are a nice guy. I just do not think it is wise to give someone staff that just came back only days ago to the community as if he never left. Good luck though man!

• Thanks 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, Trumpo said:

-Support

I would + it once you show your sticking around this time

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 7:13 PM, Bartholomew said:

-support

you have only recently rejoined the server as of like last night. I’d recommend playing for at least a week to be accustomed to the new rules as you left a little while ago.

edit: otherwise +support if this application is up for a week and u are still active

On 2/10/2023 at 7:00 AM, Matilda said:

+Support

You have experience and seem mature. As you recently came back I would just suggest to keep the activity up! Good luck.

On 2/9/2023 at 7:10 PM, Scor said:

+support hopefully we will see more activity, good luck

+/- Support 
You got the experience but Bring the playtime for a week back up
😄 and will be back with a +support just for you 🙂 

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+Support
Great community member
Knows the rules well
When previously on staff, was one of the greatest
Has staffing experience

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

On 2/9/2023 at 7:10 PM, Scor said:

+support hopefully we will see more activity, good luck

goodluck dude

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC