Zefer Globel Gaminglight Retirment

ZeferGaming

so, this has been kind of in the making since about 3 weeks ago my life has kind of started picking up I have Classes 3-4 times a week now I can start looking for a job now which is huge for me. and I also have been going on. dates with a girl who I am becoming really close to with everything that is going on. I think fr it's time to leave Gaminglight but not before a big ass list of shoutouts because there is a lot spanning two servers and a lot of SMT. 

Zeeptin: it's no wonder gaminglight is at the spot that it is today the amount of Patient's you have for everyone in the community especially towards me i can't thank you. enough for this experience i have had for these 3 years of being part of the community. 

Snar: this guy dose god work trying to keep everyone happy well also keeping his own work ethic. the amount of Deals he given me for CCs over the years is crazy the DR strange wouldn't have even happen if it wasn't for his massive discount that he gave me on top of the free Playermodel so thank you. 

Bop: man, you were the best to happen to me in this community the day you left was the true down fall of myself it wasn't the same without you  

Bon: i might not agree with how you are running Imperial right now, but you are still a good friend regardless and i hope you take care.

Frog: one of the most Chill SMT alive and one of my last remaining supporters from the good old days good luck on FiveM 

Ghost: one of my last best friends too have left the community honestly when you did i knew it was a matter of time before I went to thank you for being awesome ghost 

Starch: my old Nova commander the reason why I even got a Vice commander spot in Imperial thank you for the support and I hope one day you get Darth Vader. 

Goat: Truly is 100% 

Spixe: got you the reason why I wanted to make it to high command in Medical. one of the kindness high commands of all servers. 

Shadow: you were like a little brother to me you looked up to me like a little brother as well hope you're doing well 

Grub: I know in due time you will get Medical High command just hang in there and don't lose yourself on the way there.

Wassabi: you should have been the next Medical high command. the signs were all there but thank you for all your help and support in Medical and the little time I was in Research.  

Elevate:  thank you for being so kind to me even at the last moment when writing this you stop to say hello, I hope one day you get AHOM for Maintenace 

Bub: so glad you got SMT especially after your app for next rank in High command was Denied I always Enjoyed being around you in Imperial you were so kind and joyful 

Zabuza: always said hello to me in the Hallways of the ISD you were strict in character but kind in Heart. thank you. 

Jeager: Fun guy to be around love rping with him in SCPRP you were a good friend for what it was. 

Lookatthatface: goofiest guy I know in SCPRP it made being in D-block that much more Fun just to hear you being silly Congrats on LTCOL in Secuity 

Talilla: good guy good friend you and bop were amazing thank you for being awesome. 

if I have forgotten anyone over the course of 3 years, I am really sorry I tried to get everyone I could think of off the top of my head who made an impact in my life in the time I was here in Gaminglight my Discord DMs are always open so feel free to shoot me a DM but yeah i hope you all have a wonderful life and thank you. 

• Sad 1
  • Heart-Eyes 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

11 minutes ago, Chombos said:

Didn't really know you that well but it's sad to see you go,
Wish we could've spoke more.

^^^^

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

26 minutes ago, ZeferGaming said:

Grub: I know in due time you will get Medical High command just hang in there and don't lose yourself on the way there.

Thank you, I'm very close to leaving but I'll see if i can hang in there just for you!! 

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

Dr. Strange has left us and Site-13 will be a little less magical for it. I only ever had brief encounters with you but you always seemed like a solid dude, I wish you the best of luck in your next chapter Zefer.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

1 hour ago, ZeferGaming said:

Goat: Truly is 100% 

Today is a sad day, perhaps the saddest. I wish you the best Darth Zefer

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

You became a legend in the gaming light community by showing your active dedication daily and by working alongside everyone and alongside me, especially while you were DHMR. We welcome you back at anytime and I hope we will meet again in the future!

O7

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

• Head of Staff

this is one of the saddest days of my life...........

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Grub said:

Thank you, I'm very close to leaving but I'll see if i can hang in there just for you!! 

DONT LEAVE BOZO

also, o7 zefer, im sad i never got to see you reach high command

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

Damn was not expecting this one so soon, wish you the best Zefer, i pray that things only get better for you man 🙏, hope to see you around from time to time 😉.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/5/2023 at 5:17 PM, Bub said:

Hope to see you again as a researcher on imperial o7. Have a good one mate!

wait Imperial has a Research department?

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png