Osiris NCO Application

High IQ Osiris

What is your in-game name?
Osiris

What is your current rank?
LCPL

How active can you be?
I can be on at least 3-4 hours a day, Even more during weekends. 

What is your time zone?
EST

What can you bring to Shock as an NCO?
I can bring a lot of things, previously a while ago I was a Shock SGT+. I can bring a constant flow of new recruits, since I love recruiting and doing tryouts. I also can bring a lot of activity and overall, just better things in general. Not only will I be active, but I also like to support new enlisted quite often. I also see that Shock needs NCOs and I thought I should sign myself up to help.

Why should you be trusted?
I believe I should be trusted because of my own experiences I am liked, and loyal to whatever branches I join. I was also a very early member when ZeeDoctor was in charge of shock, and so far, I have been wanting to rejoin. 

Do you have any warns on the server?
No.

Make this a little longer, ik its just a NCO app but elaborate on your experiences and you will have my +support  

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+Support:

+Seems interested in helping the battalion grow and become better.

+Interested in hosting tryouts for Shock.

+Appears to have no warns on the server.

-Support:

-Tiny application.

Overall: +Support: Good luck, and may the odds forever be in your favor.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+ SUPPORT +

+ Interested in growing the battalion

+ Seems to understand what it means to be an NCO

+ Seems to have the dedication

Overall: POSITIVE SUPPORT

I don't believe I've met you in game, however, you seem to want to help grow the battalion and you seem like you've got the right mindset to be an NCO.

The only thing I would've liked to see is your application be a bit longer but it's not the worst since it is for NCO.

Would like to see you as an NCO!

GOOD LUCK!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+support
- Active member of shock.
- Trustworthy member of the gaminglight community.
- Well behaved member on the sever/no warns.
- Interested in helping the battalion grow and become better than before.
- Overall Loyal, honest and trustworthy.
-Support
- I know it's only an NCO App but a little more to help clarify would have been nice
Overall I Support Osiris in being made a NCO 
Goodluck!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

+Support

-Has previous experience
-willing to help improve the battalion
-Loyal to the battalion he joined

As someone who has had experience with Osiris in the past, I can say he is a very dedicated trooper to the battalion he is in, he has done several tryouts and helped bring good recruits into shock in the past and I am confident he can do such again!

Good luck on the application Osiris!!

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead