What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:14248048

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Prox#7116

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:Halo RP

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)May 18, 2021

What date did you make your forums account?May 18, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 8  

image.thumb.png.508d51fe79e18d8cbc31291540177e1b.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)Plat

Are you a staff member in another community?This one! SCP RP!

Have you read the staff handbook?yes

Timezone:CST

What rank are you applying for?Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think I should be chosen for the position of admin because of my experience and decision making during situations that arise. I am aware that I have made mistakes in the past like accidently warning and banning that guy, but we are all human. I take this into consideration when handing out warns and bans and all of the sorts. if a player is experienced and decides to do something to obvious break or exploit an rule I will warn them, but if they are new to the server and don't understand it I will pull them aside and explain to them the rule and make sure they know the MOTD. I also take sits fairly with no bias. When I am taking sits weather its against an mod or anyone else I would treat it fairly as to not show bias towards anyone. Lastly I attempt to always hit quota as staff and even when I don't its mainly for reasons of me being on an LOA.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would gag them and explain to them what they had done wrong, I would than ungag them to see if they had anything to say. if they continued cursing at me I would ban him for an week or more depending on the amount of kills he had aqquired.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would mute the individuals and than start gathering their story's by unmuting them one by one. I would unmute them after gathering the story and come to my conclusion although if they started getting toxic again I would mute the one who is starting the whole thing.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would inform them the punishments' they are receiving and maybe even extend it depending on what they did and the severity of their actions. although I will not use this to be petty towards people who have only gotten an small warn for it.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would talk to them about how it is a bug and how it is not allowed on the server. I would than explain to him that he will not be punished and let him on his way. I would spectate him for 5 to 10 mins and if he does it again he would receive an warn.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-Support very stinky man

Jk, massive +Support, Prox is a great staff member and great member of the community as well 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Rex Velvet said:

-support

Reference for why will be linked. This particular report highlights your incapacity to see scenarios from other ppls POV. Highly suggest you spend more time as a mod before becoming an admin to remedy said issue.

Kinda agree here, I think you personally need more experience in trying to see others POV first before becoming a Admin and this is coming from a Resigned Senior Admin -Support 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

4 hours ago, Rex Velvet said:

-support

Reference for why will be linked. This particular report highlights your incapacity to see scenarios from other ppls POV. Highly suggest you spend more time as a mod before becoming an admin to remedy said issue.

I was best imp rp admin 🙂 -support

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

-no poll
+nice guy 
-kinda cringe

Re-apply in 2 weeks 🙂

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

- Support

- Most of my encounters with you, you showed a lot of toxicity

On 2/2/2023 at 1:38 PM, Rex Velvet said:

-support

Also this as well.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |