The E-11 donator suggestion - Denied

Proximo

General Suggestions:Make an separate donation thing,

Post name: “General Suggestion - E11 donator suggestion,

What are you suggesting? -  like Republic commandos on the donation store or royal guard, make E11 like a sep donation for like 5 dollars or 10 [still included in packs tho]

How would this change better the server? - more E11 and ya know it kinda just boost some dono things for the server

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - more E11 might tip the player scale of ammount of E11 but thats about it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - E11

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -image.thumb.png.74e62a3e4c2e319e552540fe77783763.pngimage.thumb.png.e80aab58d063d38fed58f0d9e000bef7.png

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+support neat idea

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Going to be honest. I really didnt realize how high the bronze package price had climbed. In my opinion perhaps another package or just the e11 job should be availible. And said purchase is discounted from the next package up like the donator ranks are now. Personally I’d say 5 for just the e11 job and 10 if it was e11 and a few other things. Perhaps props. Just my opinion but 

+supported for more e11 activity

Edited by Ayaya
Price adjustment, put 10 for both at first

7 hours ago, Ayaya said:

Going to be honest. I really didnt realize how high the bronze package price had climbed. In my opinion perhaps another package or just the e11 job should be availible. And said purchase is discounted from the next package up like the donator ranks are now. Personally I’d say 10 for just the e11 job and 10 if it was e11 and a few other things. Perhaps props. Just my opinion but 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Manager
16 hours ago, Ayaya said:

Going to be honest. I really didnt realize how high the bronze package price had climbed. In my opinion perhaps another package or just the e11 job should be availible. And said purchase is discounted from the next package up like the donator ranks are now. Personally I’d say 10 for just the e11 job and 10 if it was e11 and a few other things. Perhaps props. Just my opinion but 

+Support
I do agree with this as well! I enjoy how ya referenced the other servers as well, It may definitely help the E-11 Branch too! 

What I would also like to add is it could be you can get E11 for this price like you are suggesting OR have bronze and still get the perks that come with bronze. 

Edited by Curtis

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 1/26/2023 at 1:59 AM, Ayaya said:

Going to be honest. I really didnt realize how high the bronze package price had climbed. In my opinion perhaps another package or just the e11 job should be availible. And said purchase is discounted from the next package up like the donator ranks are now. Personally I’d say 5 for just the e11 job and 10 if it was e11 and a few other things. Perhaps props. Just my opinion but 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

E-11 should have the following conditions to enter.

1. Any rank purchase (Bronze+)

2. The MTF job pack (with or without rank)

3. And individual purchase for E-11 ($10)

Note that all of these just give you access to the trainee job and you still need to be trained and can be removed/blacklisted for breaking branch rules or misbehavior/abuse.

• 2 weeks later...

We don't feel that this change is necessary because you get quite a good deal with Bronze as it allows you to access an entire branch. Each store item is set up a particular way.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT