the children are weeping

FeaR x Green Pikachu

Have you sacrificed to the voices yet?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. They are listening

• Yes
    • My skin will slowly peel off until the deed is done.

Omg hi besties! your second favorite LTCOL was killed (so epic gamer) anyways heres some mentions (there is a gun against my head):

Jack: I will always remember SM Jack that played pixelmon and had a base with me, wish we talked more TBH.

Ozzie: Man I loved everything we did together, you 100% deserved DOTF after making D5 the most active branch, hope to work with you more in the future brother.

Trizium: Man you were always fun to talk to, I always had a good laugh when we were in VC. Get sub  5 in getting over it brotha

Shadows: You were a G from the start, I always looked up to you man :), of course I had to show my dominance even if I looked up to you by creating the 173 CC incident.

Fusion: First D5 I flirted with,  you were extremely hot and I cried the day you resigned, fligh high man

Scotched: "I am a furry"

Gamehunter: We didn't talk much at all but you were cool every time we talked, you'll get far I already know it

Spixe: My first ever boyfriend, you were always the cutest mf no matter what

ACEE: MSGT ACEE coming to me for punishments sure was serious commitment, im impressed by your dedication ngl its quite motivating

Destroyer: You'll get your actual mention when I fully resign but I know you're gonna blow up my DMS if you arent here, I hate you

Plague: You were real quiet but always so wholesome man, I hope the best for you

Paul: chicken but

Blooddragon: I will take reserves and demote you if you spread a furry virus or smth

Alex Donwood: Dumbass that no one likes

Kevlar: bro when you grinding that GL TTT for the best weapons? Vest.

D5: Man I love this branch tbh, if I had a thousand lifetimes all with the decision to join a  branch,  I would pick D5 every time

I forgor some people, will list that in my other resignation (Giga), Im also running on 6 hours sleep this entire week so I dont even know if any of those sentences make sense at all. They got my emotion in it so that probably counts for something see ya

Edited by FeaR x Green Pikachu

You'll always have a place in D5!!!! You'll always be apart of this family!!!!

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

7 minutes ago, ShadowRiders- said:

You'll always have a place in D5!!!! You'll always be apart of this family!!!!

You chill asf fuck wish we could've talked more, but I guess we can talk more in rnd.

Love you cutie😘

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

40 minutes ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

Ozzie: Man I loved everything we did together, you 100% deserved DOTF after making D5 the most active branch, hope to work with you more in the future brother.

I won't write too much soppy shit, but you promoted me Recruit > Private back in the day and what a journey it's been since then.

Looking forward to continuing our work together on those couple of projects, thanks for your time in D5.

Edited by Ozzie_