Glaze Resignation

Glaze

I know this might come as a surprise because I really gave my all into this game. I worked hard to become a SA and worked hard to become HCMD but due to unexpected reasons I am leaving. I just have some things to say for SMT and I am only going to shoutout the people I was close too but you all are great and make the community better.

SMT (in general): I don't expect a response, but I single handedly brought up a problem about a player who has done nothing for over 6 months and all that was done was a strike. I don't think you understand but this game is about progression. Everyone wants to be better than the person next to them and my progress was stopped due to you being blind to see the problem. It's not petty it's just life, I don't think everyone wants to be the SCMD for almost 4 months get moved up to HCMD then this one person who had one good idea gets moved up the next week later to HCMD after being SCMD for 2 weeks. I understand your decision and I will move on with my life but next time pull up the battle metrics and look at who has been at the meetings. It's not all about who can just suggest stuff for an update. 

Ozzie: Honestly the coolest dude on here. He makes playing this game so fun and is the only adult that is mature.

Kevlar: The SMT comment above doesn't apply to you because you understand and have listen to me rant. Honestly you should be leading this server, because you have a good head on your shoulders and you know what's best for the server.

Gamehunter: You chill asf and I wish we got to know each other better.

Trizium: Yo go get that DOTF next, you deserve it, and you understand the struggle. 

Kiwi: SMT make this man JMT already like man puts in work and yawl overhear not caring.

Ezekiel: Your going to do great man, your chill asf and I understand it looks like I am dogging you, but this is my take on it. But good luck as HOMS and keep grinding brother.

Spixe: We have been together since the beginning. I understood your decision and it made me a little upset because I have put a lot into this and you know that, and I have done a lot in my time here. I really just wish you sat down and looked at the evidence and then made your decision. I wish you the best and LCZ manger is in your future.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Damn bruh, didn't see this one coming.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into Medical during it's time of need, rarely does the server see the level of competency and dedication in High Command that you demonstrated.

I remember you going for Surgeon and being one of the rising stars in the branch, your time in Medical has only made it a better place.

Keep your head high and your spirits higher; great things will surely follow you.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Man, this sucks to see. I only got to work with you for a short time since my re-instatement, but it was certainly a pleasure and I wish you luck in the future!

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

No clue why you're throwing shade towards ezekiels way as if he does nothing for your branch. He does a shit ton for medical and just because you found out hes gonna overlap you doesn't mean you should start throwing shade his way and making it sound like ezekiel and site admin are the enemies. Like you said, im not throwing shade your way this is just me overviewing the evidence.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

1 minute ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

No clue why you're throwing shade towards ezekiels way as if he does nothing for your branch. He does a shit ton for medical and just because you found out hes gonna overlap you doesn't mean you should start throwing shade his way and making it sound like ezekiel and site admin are the enemies. Like you said, im not throwing shade your way this is just me overviewing the evidence.

dont see where he said Ezekiel but ok

1 minute ago, Cardigan Backyardigan said:

I'm not throwing shade at him directly. I am not saying he has done nothing; he actually has done a lot. But think of it like this if you and another person go up for a promotion and you have been with the company for a while and have had steady great work. Then a new person comes in gives some good ideas and helps out, but you still are making great progress you would feel like shit when that person gets the promo and if you say no I wouldn't you are obviously a kid who hasn't lived life. But thanks for the comment and best of luck to you.

Been great to have you as our AHOMS! Good luck in the future

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

8 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

Thank you for all the hard work you put into Medical during it's time of need, rarely does the server see the level of competency and dedication in High Command that you demonstrated.

I remember you going for Surgeon and being one of the rising stars in the branch, your time in Medical has only made it a better place.

Keep your head high and your spirits higher; great things will surely follow you.

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

I better still see you on the server homie even tho you are busy asf. Let's play Cod sometime ❤️ O7

Rest in peace one of the chillest and realest on the server. Hope you still have some time to play other games with the boys. 

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

10 hours ago, Ozzie_ said:

fr i was not expecting to see this resignation today.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png