Pablo- Jinkiedong Report- Denied

PabloProo123

Your In-game: RAM Pablo

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:575105202

The admin's name in-game:  GOC S-3 PFC Jinkiedong

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL]ImTrash

What did the admin do: he tried to cuff me for no reason, then he asked an D5 to cuff me, then he used his PHYCSICS gun off duty.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

1: when he tried cuffing me then asked an D5 to cuff me: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PqYjGV51EDJ4x/d1337SxA4PnD?invite=cr-MSw5cUUsMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

2: Proof of him using the Phycsics gun Off duty and picking me up: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PqZYkRw1t3jK6/d1337L5kTagC?invite=cr-MSxYQzMsMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

What do you believe should happen to the admin: An Demotion for unfitting behavior.

Any extra information: N/A

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+ Support
 A Staff member shoudnt do that but ye was only a quick grab, off topic but he should receive a punishment for his poor behavior in my personal opinion.

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Please note that there is already a report up from Pablo for the player side warn portion. This was made strictly for looking into and reporting the charge of staff abuse.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-Support

On the topic of admin abuse strictly I think this report is "Witch hunty" at best. I am not  saying your witch hunting, however, he merely move you cause the room was crowded and needed to make space to get his guy through. No problem with that. However idk why he cuffed you, sounded like just cuz. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

9 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
 A Staff member shoudnt do that but ye was only a quick grab, off topic but he should receive a punishment for his poor behavior in my personal opinion.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat