Nu7 WO Application - Henderson

The silent man

Your name on the roster: Henderson

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply): SM

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: No here is proof:172bf6ba6a4ec1ca61d4090ff82d0fe2.thumb.png.8f3854325abd2b7debc77a1729aa0bde.png

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): Why you should trust me as a Command Member is that I am currently a Junior Command Member inside of Medical and was a former E11 Senior command Member with the rank of Captain. Excluding my command ranks, another reason you should trust me as a command member is I am also apart of the Staff Team with the rank of a moderator. Another reason you should trust me as a Command Member is that I have been apart of Nu-7 branch since November last year. Another Reason I can be trusted as a Command Member is because I don't try to give maximum punishments if someone messes up. For example a PVT doing something wrong and he didn't know what he was doing I'm not going to strike that man  (unless it was really big mistake he did wrong) and I would mainly just talk to the person and tell him not to do it again.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): Why I believe I deserve this position is because as stated before I am currently have command, apart of the staff team, and former command experiences. I have been fairly active within the branch for a long time being on when  there was only around 3-4 people on at a time. Now why do I want to become command, that is because I want to be able to help the branch grow with new people coming in I would be able to help with them with problems they have if I become a command member. Another reason I want to become Command is that I want to lead people if they have no clue on what to do in a situation and help guide them through it.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): Why I feel that I am the best option for the rank I am applying for is because of not only my command experience and me being apart of the staff team I try to communicate to people so we can help deal with problems within the site even if it's to leave our own Nu-7 channel in TeamSpeak if nobody is in it except for me and move to a different MTF channel.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: I would try to talk to him and ask him what's wrong cause he might be having a bad day unless he was extremely dissing people then I would still talk to him but I would have to strike him then.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: If I have issues with someone and they are of a higher rank then me then I would  go talk to Senior or High command and explain my problem. However if it's someone lower rank then me and i see them causing problems I would pull them to the side and talk to them to figure out why they are acting like this.

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

On 1/4/2023 at 12:47 PM, The Schoodster said:

-Support stinky henderson

jk tho +Support

Cool guy, hes active, and would make a good Nu7 Command.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Stryker_ said:

I wanna + Support this but atm the WO apps are closed as far as I know, well I have been told that by multiple command members. I will give the + Support once its confirmed WO are open. 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support 
- Very Active from atleast my history with you
- Trustworthy
- Good command experience
- Decent question answers
- Exemplary scenario answers

Question analysis :
Q1 : The wording is a bit choppy, but i get your main points. Overall you have good past and current command experience and positions that allow you to be extremely trustworthy. That last sentence gets to be a little off topic but not by a lot. Overall decent answer
Q2 : The main points here are a little vague, I'd personally love to see more specification. How you would increase activity and help grow the branch, what ideas do you have that we could employ? Overall decent answer with the same wording issues but not a huge issue
Q3 : Communication is indeed a vital necessity in being a command member, however I believe you have other qualities having known you before that would have worked better hear.

S1 : Very good answer, not much to be said or analyzed, clear and concise and exactly.
S2 : Same here, very well done.

Edited by Mangoo

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 1/9/2023 at 9:02 AM, Mangoo said:

+Support 
- Very Active from atleast my history with you
- Trustworthy
- Good command experience
- Decent question answers
- Exemplary scenario answers

Question analysis :
Q1 : The wording is a bit choppy, but i get your main points. Overall you have good past and current command experience and positions that allow you to be extremely trustworthy. That last sentence gets to be a little off topic but not by a lot. Overall decent answer
Q2 : The main points here are a little vague, I'd personally love to see more specification. How you would increase activity and help grow the branch, what ideas do you have that we could employ? Overall decent answer with the same wording issues but not a huge issue
Q3 : Communication is indeed a vital necessity in being a command member, however I believe you have other qualities having known you before that would have worked better hear.

S1 : Very good answer, not much to be said or analyzed, clear and concise and exactly.
S2 : Same here, very well done.

• Like 1

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

• J0LT locked this topic